alicia vikander

"that bitch is crazy" you said as you laughed softly

"that bitch is crazy" you said as you laughed softly. your best friend and you were out for a coffee as part of our weekly routine.

"remember when you called me because she tied you to your bed and stole your rover?" he laughed, you choked on your coffee remembering just how toxic your relationship got.

you and alicia had met on set for tomb raider, hitting it off almost instantly however she was devoted to her fiancé at the time. you really should've taken it as a red flag that she was so ready to drop him once you spent more time together. the relationship consisted of fights, lying and a lot of sex. like a lot.

"put it past me at this point" you said as you finished your coffee, you threw the cup in the bin as he lead you into a small shop making sure to hold the door for you as you stepped in.

"well yeah she wasnt the best fit for you, never saw you hate someone so much" you stopped, him looking at you weirdly as you spotted the familiar brunette in front of you.

"fuck" you muttered as the feelings you thought were gone crashed onto you almost as if they never truly left.

"y/n?" her eyes softened as she spoke. you watched a guy approach her from behind, putting his arm around her.

"whos this babe?" he said with some weird grin on his face that you wanted to crush into the ground. tears made their way to your face as you turned around.

"y/n can we talk?" you heard her say, wiping away tears.

"youre dead to me" you reminded not only yourself but alicia. the last words you had ever spoken to her as you rushed out. your best friend following closely behind.

you wanted to see her six feet deep if it meant your heart wasnt broken anymore.