jodie comer

A/N: i fully support Black Live Matter and will continue to show, express and advocate for the movement. please sign, watch, read and donate when you can. also happy pride months my lil babies

 also happy pride months my lil babies

'maybe we shouldn't be friends'

it constantly ran through your head. your ex had broke up with you, she didnt say why but you knew her heart was with someone else. you had been friends since you could remember, both of you realising you loved each other and became each others everythings. it was the perfect dream if you were honest and life became easier.

you remembered her crying, not really knowing how to react. she had became distant and colder than she ever was. you thought it had to do with exams coming up however you learned she was seeing someone else the day after. she broke you, having to see her everywhere fucking broke you, seeing her happy with someone who isnt you broke your heart into pieces and only she could fix it. her friends would check up daily to see you were atleast still alive. you lost weight, stopped studying and turned to parties to solve problems, taking home random girls and ending up with two day hangovers from drinking till you blacked out. you didnt think jodie noticed but she did and secretly felt bad but she was happier now or so she thought.

you missed the way her body felt against yours, her soft lips, her laugh, accent, touch, everything that you held close was now gone and with some bitch who didnt care for her like you. the way you knew each other i side and out could never be replaced.

you were broke out your thoughts by your best friend handing you a drink. you had gone to another party, looking for another girl to replace your heartbreak for a few hours. you werent drunk, pretty much stone cold sober at this point. you felt your phone buzz, looking at it and seeing 'j' pop up.

"dont answer y/n" you saw your best friend look at you sternly.

"shes been calling every weekend and you always pick up" she said and you watched your phone buzz again.

lately jodie had a habit of calling as a way to talk to you or asking favours. you always picked up and you always left that party. you didnt get it, she left you, she deleted you off everything but now she always needs you around. you picked up.

"y/n-" you stopped your best friend and watched as she looked at you sadly. she was there through the break up of course she felt for you but saw you were a mess everytime jodie called.

"hello?" you said as you stepped outside, the cold air hitting you.

"hey! sorry for the call but im at a party and i dont have a ride home" you heard that accent. you could tell she was tipsy but fuck. you missed her voice.

"so you're calling me now? what about your girlfriend? im at a party too jodie" you said.

"we had an argument and i dont really care about her" you laughed softly.

"why do i always need to fix your shit?" you said confidently.

"y/n" you heard her sigh.

"no jodie, i dont know whats going on lately but you call me for every minor thing. youre at a party or your cars broke down. i know you dont like talking about yourself and your problems but cmon. you left me and got with someone a day after. you call me telling me you love me or miss me being around but you fucking broke me" you said as you felf your blood boil.

"im so sorry" she said, you knew she was crying. it brought you back to some reality.

"just talk to me jods, please. what the fucks going on with these calls" you said softly.

"i fucked up y/n, i got so used to us that i freaked out and thought i needed someone new. i miss you" you sighed, you didnt forgive her but you understood. the thought of being with someone for so long and them becoming your life is fucking terrifying but she was your life.

"can we start as friends?"  you heard her say softly. you smiled, thinking about it.

"sure, ill come get you send me the address" you replied. you saw the look of disappointment in your friends eyes but you didnt mind she was the one thing that felt right.