Deepak's interrogation

The sky was now clear. A new day. Sanjana opened her eyes with great difficulty only to close them again. She felt some weight on her shoulders. She pushed Sid's face with force and he fell on the ground, still sound asleep. Sanjana stood up, her head in her hands, the deadly hangover making her regret drinking so much.

Sanjana: Ab se ham kabhi itna nahi piyenge.

Faizi: Ham bhi apne aap ko har subah yahi samjhaate hain *chuckles*

Sanjana's face turns red with embarrassment. She told herself a lot of times to quit drinking but couldn't help it whenever she grew super angry or too emotional. She exited from there as soon as possible. Faizi was about to follow her but then looked at Sid. 

Faizi: Sir!! Uthiye. Kitna sooyenge aap?

Sid: *smiles innocently with eyes still closed* Miss Tattoo! 

Faizi: Kya?

Sid: *starts coming dangerously close to Faizi's mouth* You are so beautiful. I feel like I should kiss you.

Sid pouts and starts coming near Faizi to give him a kiss. Faizi starts pushing him and gets scared. He didn't want to be kissed by a boy, he was straight. Even if he wasn't he would want to get kissed by a boy he knew just for a day.

Monami comes there and sees Sid forcing himself on Faizi and without a second thought runs to the scene.

Monami: Sid!! Uth jaa Sid. What are you even doing?

Faizi passes a half nervous, half scared smile. Monami smiles back. Faizi exits from there. Monami lightly smacks Sid in an attempt to wake him up.

Monami: Sid!!!

Sid wakes up with a start. He sees Monami and rubs his eyes only to realize that he was dreaming about Sanjana or his Miss Tattoo.

Monami: Sid, uth jaa. Tujhe jaana hai na. Agar Karan ne tujhe dekh liya toh bahut gussa hoga.

Sid: Yes Monu bro. Why you so serious? Just chill. Aur ye mera sarr kyun itna dard kar raha hai?

Monami: *seeing the beer bottles near him* Saari raat nasha karoge, toh sar dard nahi karega toh kya hoga? Now, come on, go, soon.

Sid: Tu mujhe bhejne pe kyun tuli hai?

Monami: Main nahi chahti ki tujhe Karan se daant pade Sid. Waise bhi pata nahi kyun, he was very rude to you yesterday. And, tu please Papa ko jaakar bata dena ki main theek hoon. And, haan mera phone yahan jama hai isiliye call pe baat nahi kar paaungi.

Sid: I am worried about you yaar. Abhi toh main jaa raha hoon bro but I assure you that I will appoint the best lawyer for you.

Monami: Tum appoint karoge? Tumhe kisi lawyer ka naam bhi pata hai?

Sid: Arey matlab, Uncle and Dad G appoint karenge na. Tu words ko mat pakad, feelings ko pakad.

Monami: *smiles* Hmm. I know tum aur dad zameen aasman ek kar doge, mere liye. But Dad ko kehna ki zyaada stress na lein and khaana time se khaa lein and tu bhi, ok?

Sid smiled at Monami's care. Monami was always like this. No matter, how hurt or depressed she was, she always cared about other people. While this nature of Monami was appreciated by many, her own dad was worried about her. He knew that people in this world were really cruel and if Monami easily starts trusting and helping each and every stranger and allows herself to be driven only by emotions, it could be difficult for her.

Sid left the bureau much to Karan's satisfaction. Karan didn't have any enmity towards Sid but he hated anyone who spoiled the peaceful and disciplined nature around him. Within just one day of his stay, he had befriended everyone. From, the other soldiers, commandos to the security guards and even the servants, he had impressed everyone. Karan didn't know why everyone including Faizi, were getting sad at Sid's departure when they had known him for less than one day.

Roses and Thorns-MoRan FanFicजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें