The Guilt

Monami: *driving the car* London mein kyun ho?

Karan: Kaam se aaya tha.

Monami: Haan, wahi, kaun se kaam se?

Karan: Yahan ek University hai jo train karti hai logon ko soldiers banne ke liye aur wahan pe alag alag country se bachhe aate hain. Toh iss saal se unhone, unke school mein jis jis country ke bachhe padhte hain uss country se kuch umda jawaanon ko bulaana shuru kiya hai, as a role model and inspiration. 

Monami: Achha. *excitedly* Toh India se kaun hai?

Karan: *points at himself*

Monami: *disgusted expression* Tum? *murmurs* Tab toh gaye bachhe.

Karan: Excuse me!

Monami: Excused. Aa gaya tumhara departmental store. Jaao. 

Karan: Thanks a lot, Madam. *smiles*

There was definitely something about his wide grin that would melt Monami in a matter of few seconds. She looked at him and smiled unknowingly.

Monami: Uhh, wait. Mujhe bhi kuch cheezein khareedni hain.

Karan: *grins* Great.

Monami: Kya? Kuch kaha?

Karan: Nahi nahi. Chalo.

Karan was happy as he would get to spend more time with his dream girl. Monami locked her car and walked ahead of him.

Monami: Kya khareedna hai tumhe?

Karan: *absentmindedly* Jo tum chaho. *smiles*

Monami: Kya?

Karan: *coming back to his senses* I mean, jo tum chaho tum woh khareedo, main jo chahunga main woh khareedunga.

 Monami: Yeah, obviously!

Both of them headed to different sections to buy stuffs. But, Karan's eyes were hooked onto Monami. He was following her without her taking a note of this. He had completely forgotten about his own shopping and was totally behind her the whole time. He had come to London just the previous night and couldn't wait to see his lady love in person after almost 3 years. 

Monami: *standing in queue in front of the cashier's counter* Arey, tumne kuch nahi khareeda?

Karan: Haan woh stocks khatm ho gaye the, toh kuch mila nahi, toh khareeda nahi.

Monami looked at him and smiled confusedly. She billed her items and proceeded towards her car.

Monami: Ab tumhe ghar chhodna padega kya?

Karan: Uhmm no, main chala jaaunga.

Monami gave him a small smile and started to drive away from the scene. No sooner had she left than it started raining. Karan cursed and found a shady area to stand under. London's rains mixed with the ever cold atmosphere was enough to give u a running nose if not a fever. He waited for the rain to stop but it just started pouring heavily.

He looked at his watch. It was already 9. He took his phone out to book a cab and that's when he realized that his phone had just 1% battery. With just this 1% he couldn't book the cab, talk to the cab driver and pay him all at once. Just then he heard a sweet voice calling his name.

Monami: *screaming* Karan!! Car mein aakar baith jaao. 

He smiled looking at her and could do nothing but appreciate her cuteness for few minutes. He composed himself when Monami pressed the horn of her car. He came quickly and sat in the passenger seat of the vehicle.

Roses and Thorns-MoRan FanFicजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें