Group project with feelings

heyo! So I've had this story idea written in my journal since March 2020 when on track came out. I was quickly absorbed with this idea especially with the story in the music video. It kind of just let my imagination run wild, and I want to officially publish this on here. It took me a lot of time to man up and decide that I want to post this story on here. I was really debating weather it would be a good idea to write this story, but regardless I am now here!
NOTE: I used Kim Doah from fanatics! Yes I am aware that she is born in 2003, and stray kids members are slightly older but for fanfic purposes they are all 17 years old in this fic. I was going to originally come up with a character myself but it felt weird because I really needed to visualize a face as I was writing. I hope everyone understands! I do not ship her romantically with the members I only needed her for the sake of this fanfic. I hope you guys can also support Doah, my baby who I have been supporting since her produce48 days. Please give fanatics some support! Also please show respect for her in this fic, some people take some stuff too personally. But anyways on with chapter 1! Enjoy!

Hyunjin sighed as he walked outside, he needed to go up to the roof. It was time to work on his group project for his filmography class. Honestly, the assignment itself was not what he was dreading, it was more of the people involved that he was dreading.

It's not that he hated his friends and classmates or anything. Actually he was thankful to be paired with people he got along well with. The problem was that the person he had the biggest crush on was working on this project. Why was that a problem?

It's a problem because they have to act and play a love triangle. And Hyunjin is just so lucky because his character plays the love interest rejected by the girl. It wouldn't be such a problem if the other love interest was played by someone other than Minho. Minho one of his closest friends was playing the other love interest.

"Hey why are you walking so slow? You not feeling up for filming today?" Hyunjin looked over at Jisung who ran over to his side. Jisung had a camera in his hands. Hyunjin stared blankly at the shorter. "No Han. I'm not really feeling it today."

Jisung chuckled. "Why not?" He hummed, not letting Hyunjin continue. "Oh is it because of..." Hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows when Jisung started chuckling. "Because of Doah and Minho?" Hyunjin rolled his eyes. "Leave me alone Han. I already know Minho likes her. Stop reminding me everyday would you?"

Jisung sighed before running up to Felix and preparing the rest of the equipment to start filming. Hyunjin walked up to Doah. Doah smiled at him. Hyunjin felt his heart melt a little bit. Her smile was so beautiful. Hyunjin smiled at her. "Are you ready?"

Hyunjin nodded at her. She handed him a box of milk. "Here have some before we start filming. You have like a minute." Hyunjin nodded and opened the milk, taking a couple sips before Chan yelled at them to get in their places.

"Places! Come on! Where the hell is minho?" Chan sounded stressed out. Hyunjin rolled his eyes. Chan always got unnecessarily stressed, treating his classmates like his children. A second later Minho came through one of the doors that led to the rooftop.

"I'm here calm down muscle man." This irrupted laughter from everyone there. Hyunjin even chuckled a bit. Hyunjin glanced at Jeongin who was laughing. Hyunjin smiled, Jeongin noticed and blushed. Minho got in his place, on Doah's left. Hyunjin was standing next to Doah's right.

"1,2,3 ACTION!" Felix yelled before slamming the little director thing. Hyunjin quickly got into acting mode, and so did his two friends.

"So you guys want to study after school together?" Doah said her like fluently. Both Hyunjin and Minho smiled at her. "Of course. I'll bring us snacks!" Hyunjin said, staring at Doah with all his attention. The rest of his lines at the tip of his tongue.