Words of regret

Jeongin laughed as Seungmin explained a story with so much exaggeration. He was currently on his second date with Seungmin. He had learned that Seungmin was a very energetic and extroverted person outside of school. Jeongin being an introvert, liked that.

"So are you excited to finally watch the film? I heard Chan and Changbin are almost done with editing it." Jeongin nodded. "Yes we've been doing nothing in class since we ended filming. I guess that's not something to complain about."

"Yeah I'm enjoying the free time usually I just bother Changbin. But then he gets mad and tells me to stop distracting him." Seungmin chuckled after saying this. Jeongin smiled. "I'm excited to see how Hyunjin, Doah, and Minho came out. They worked really hard."

Seungmin seemed to cringe at the mention of Hyunjin's name. Jeongin found it amusing how much Hyunjin and Seungmin seemed to dislike each other. "They're your close friends right?"

Jeongin nodded before replying. "Yeah. We've all been friends since we were elementary school students." Seungmin smiled at him. "Well I'm excited to see you in the film."

"I only appeared for like two scenes though."

"You probably look really cute in those two scenes so I'm still excited." Jeongin blushed. Seungmin was such a flirt. The two continued walking. Jeongin was a bit startled when he felt Seungmin hold his hand gently.

Jeongin's blush deepened, he looked over at Seungmin. "You don't mind if I do this right?" Jeongin shook his head slowly. "N-No it's okay!" Seungmin chuckled and continued walking Jeongin back home.

When they got to Jeongin's house Seungmin made sure to give Jeongin a kiss on the cheek before leaving.

It didn't fail to make Jeongin's heart flutter.

~

The next week at school Hyunjin felt neglected. The weekend had passed and he didn't see Jeongin at all. He knew that the boy had another date with Seungmin on Saturday, but he was hoping to see him on Sunday at least.

His Sunday was spent all alone, waiting for Jeongin to send some sort of message about wanting to hang out. He knew he could've been the one to send the message, but honestly he wanted to hear it from Jeongin.

Maybe he was being silly. It wasn't that big of a deal that Jeongin was going on dates and having fun, after all he had other friends. So why was it bothering him so much? Hyunjin couldn't answer that question for himself.

"Innie will like this snack." Hyunjin said to himself as he clicked the buttons on the vending machine. "Hyunjinnie! You have spare money? Buy me one too!" Hyunjin turned his head to see Felix and Jisung.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes. "Han..Lee...buy your own snacks." Jisung pouted, staring at Hyunjin with puppy dog eyes. "Please Hyunjinnie!" Hyunjin smiled. "Okay fine then. Here you guys go." Hyunjin handed some money to both Felix and Jisung.

"Thank you Jinnie! Love you!" Felix and Jisung both gave Hyunjin a peck on the cheek. Hyunjin cringed in disgust. Before he could say anything the two ran away, laughing. Hyunjin rolled his eyes and walked to the cafeteria. When he got there he scanned the room, looking for Jeongin.

Hyunjin felt annoyed when he saw Seungmin sitting there across from Jeongin. Hyunjin quickly walked over to the table and sat next to Jeongin. Seungmin stopped talking and glanced at Hyunjin. Hyunjin looked back, giving Seungmin a disgusted look.

"Kim..go away." Seungmin scoffed at him. "No. Can't you see that I'm talking to Jeongin here?" Jeongin could only chuckle at the two, he found it amusing how they always came at each other's throats every time they saw each other.