Fever dream

(A/n: these parts aren't going to exactly follow each other but they will have some sort of continuation to keep the story going. Hope you like it!)

(Note:D- Donald trump, Da- Daisy, MT- Melania Trumpet)

(O wakes up and does his morning routine with drake playing on his vinyl. He has at least 167 drake vinyls, one for each room, including bathrooms)

 He has at least 167 drake vinyls, one for each room, including bathrooms)

(Drake vinyl in his room)

O: good morning goofy! *pets his dog, goofy*

(This is his dog goofy)

Da: "how the hell are you still alive? I thought you died at the hospital after drake shot you"

(Daisy, O's wife)

O: "this was not the reaction I was hoping for after seeing my wife for the first time after I just got shot, but sure. I'm alive because they got the bullet out of my system. Still can't walk properly tho"

Da: "damn you shoulda died"

O: "babe, that's not very pog of you"

Da: "don't care, go take goofy for a walk. You can just walk in those white ass house and that'll be enough."

O: *takes goofy for a walk outside*

*O sees D and MT with their dog Pluto*

D: "Yo wassup P"

O: "that was cringe, never do it again or I will kill a donkey. Then too, I won't be able to tell the difference between you and a donkey and I might kill you instead"

MT: *inside her head- "please kill him please kill him"*

D: "yo chill dawg"

O: "I will not chill dawg, I will kill your dawg"

Pluto: *happy that he's gonna die bc he'd rather die than live with his douche master*

D: "ok"

And then Pluto and goofy beat the shit out of D and drake came out and took a selfie with beaten D and left. D was then taken to the hospital by O and MT, they didn't want to, but they had to since they didn't want any charges against them.

*At the Hospital*

*D waking up after his 18 injections and anaesthesia"

D: "am I in heaven?"

MT: "no you're not dead. Yet."

O: "And even if you were dead, you would be in hell, not heaven."

MT then hands D some hospital papers for him to sign. D signs it.

MT: "those were divorce papers"

Drake then comes out of under D's hospital bed and starts performing CLB

Drake to O: "I stole your 167 vinyls"