I lied, i cried, i died

O felt terrible. He couldn't believe what he had just said. He stood in the same spot for 3 minutes, just trying to piece together what had just happened. He sat down on one of the stools, sinking in his own disappointment and collapsing anger. He had no choice but to do this by himself now. O tried to push positive and encouraging comments in his mind like "I can do this by myself" or "I don't need someone to help, maybe I'm going to be better off alone anyway". He got back to work with his decorators.

*1 hour later*
O was dying. His every cell in his body was quaking with fear. He was going crazy trying to keep things together to make everything run smoothly. And it was going oh so bad.

(Stressed O)O: "No no no the napkins have to be red not green! And also, where the hell is the drake sculpture?"

(Stressed O)
O: "No no no the napkins have to be red not green! And also, where the hell is the drake sculpture?"

There were murmurs among the crowd. O sighed realising that this was going to go nowhere until everyone got a break.

O: "ok everyone let's take a break and meet up again in an hour"

After everyone had left the room, O went outside and sat on the same cafeteria bench where O and D had first started planning. O put his head in his hands. Everything was coming back to O as to how much he has messed up. Suddenly O felt a hand in his shoulder. He could recognise that hand anywhere.

O: "drake? What are you doing here?"

Drake: "well, I saw that you looked really down so I came here to ask why"

O tells Drake everything, from start to finish.

Drake: "why do you hate him though? I know you guys have always had your differences but where is this hate actually coming from?"

This question took O by surprise. He stuttered trying to find out what he wanted to say into words.

O: "I- I'd rather not get into that"

Drake: "alright then. But you know that you're not gonna be able to do this yourself right? You really messed up things with D and now you have to fix it. Not just for the sake of the party or just for the sake of fixing it, but to actually settle this once and for all"

O: "I think I definitely crossed a line, he's never even gonna let me talk to him. I should just resign as class president."

Drake: "No no no, I know D, he has some heart, ask him to hear you out and he'll give you a shot. Just don't mess this up please."

O: "You're right, I should try to fix things. I'll go and ask him to come back and help."

Drake smiles at O. They then proceed to come up a way which D will not be able to refuse O's apology.

*the next day*

D was playing a drake app game when he hears a knock on his door. He puts on his drake fuzzy slippers and heads to the door to open it.

(D's drake fuzzy slippers)

D opens the door only to see a face he never wanted to see.

O: "look I know you're mad right now, and that's completely reasonable. But I really need you to hear me out on this. Okay?"

D: "ok"

O: "okay yeah,uhhh, I'm really sorry I lost my shit on you. I never intended it go that far, and I never have. I really shouldn't have gotten mad at your for just trying to help me and make my job easier. You not being there to help me made me realise how much of your help I need for this"

D: "ok so, you're only calling me back just to help you? You're not genuinely sorry are you?"

O: "No no it's nothing like that, what I'm trying to say is, you not helping me and being there made me realise just how helpful and kind you are. You could've sabotaged the party planning for all it's worth, but you decided to be nice and actually get this job done real good. And I thank you for that. So will you come back?"

D sighs, eyeing O's hopeful look on his face. It was crazy to think that this same person was shouting at him yesterday for simply doing his job. But people make mistakes and that's okay, we wouldn't be humans otherwise.

D:"I'll come back but I just want to know, why do you hate me so much? Ever since we were kids we played nice and we're the best of friends but suddenly one day your turned on me and it was accepted as the normal between us"

O: "it's just- I don't want to talk about it right now but I'll tell you when I can alright?"

D understood, knowing that there's a time for everything, and now was just not it. Now was the time to get a job done.

O and D headed back to the party hall and finished the planning within 2 more days. It looked perfect.

*day of the party*

Everyone was in their best attire. So we're O and D. Drake was at the party too, and you might think it's narcissistic for one to be at party with them as the theme but did drake care? No. Everyone looked like they were having a great time and overall, everything turned out well!

O saw Drake making his way to him through the crowd.

Drake: "so, it worked out huh?"

O: "yeah, thanks for helping my me out with what I had to say."

Drake: "eh no problem" drake suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around to face the random person.

Random person: "who invited you?"

Drake: "myself? Do you know who I am?"

O chucked laughing at Drake's antics happy that everything had went well and ended well.

A/n: woah 2 updates in a week? It really is about drive and about power