Chapter 13

‘Well you could say I used to have a small crush on you…’ Jungkook said.

‘Really…’ Taehyung asked surprised and Jungkook smiled.

‘I liked your smile. Whenever I see you smile my heart used to flutter. It’s like your smile makes the day.’ Jungkook said and Taehyung tightened his hold on Jungkook.

‘I lost my smile after my grandmother and grandfather passed away. They were the ones who looked after me since mom and dad were busy. I was attached to them. After they passed away I naturally became a cold person. I locked my heart.’ Taehyung said and Jungkook looked at Taehyung.

‘You have me hyung… I will do whatever it takes to make you smile.’ Jungkook said and Taehyung kissed Jungkook.

‘Let’s go back to our room. Don’t expect me to let you sleep though…’ Taehyung whispered to Jungkook in his deep voice which send a shiver down Jungkook’s spine.

-------------------------
‘What happened Jaesoon noona?’ Jin asked rushing to the hospital with Soobin and Namjoon.

‘Nayoung met with an accident. It’s serious and Hani wouldn’t stop crying, however I was able to put her to sleep.’ Jaesoon said and Jin hugged her calming her.

‘Noona… don’t worry Nayoung will be fine.’ Jin said.

‘Where is Jungkook? Hani would search for Jungkook if Nayoung is not there with her. I don’t know what to do.’ Jaesoon said.

‘Jungkook went on a trip with his boyfriend Noona. I will make a call…’ Jin said and told Soobin to call for Jungkook.

-------------------------
‘Hyung please let go… I’m getting a call…’ Jungkook whined trying get out of Taehyung’s hold and Taehyung wouldn’t even budge.

‘Hyung…’ Jungkook whined and slapped his hand which made Taehyung to wake up.

‘What is it?’ Taehyung asked.

‘I was getting a call… let me answer it.’ Jungkook said and tried to get up but winced in pain and Taehyung apologized and gave Jungkook his phone.

‘It’s Soobin… I will answer it.’ Jungkook said to Taehyung who nodded his head.

‘Hey Soobinah… morning…’ Jungkook answered.

‘Hyung were you sleeping?’ Soobin asked and Jungkook hummed.

‘Hyung… Nayoung noona met with an accident. She is in a serious state….’ Soobin said directly and Jungkook gasped.

‘What? What happened? What about Hani?’ Jungkook asked Soobin.

‘Doctors said she might not make it. Hani is a mess. No one can calm her down. We had no choice but to call you.’ Soobin said.

‘I will come now… for now Soobin you try to read a story for Hani and divert her attention or let her watch a cartoon. I will try to come as soon as possible.’ Jungkook said and Soobin said ok.

‘Hyung I’m sorry but we have to go.’ Jungkook said standing up but fall back.

‘What happened?’ Taehyung asked after handing Jungkook a painkiller with water.

‘Nayoung noona met with an accident and she is in a serious state. Hani wouldn’t allow anyone near her. So I have to go.’ Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded his head.

Now Taehyung and Jungkook were on the car going back to Seoul. Jungkook felt bad towards Taehyung.

‘Hyung I’m sorry… because of me you were not able to enjoy this trip.’ Jungkook said.

Taehyung hold Jungkook’s hand and kissed his palm. ‘I brought you here for you to enjoy not for me to enjoy. Don’t worry… let’s focus on this serious matter now.’ Taehyung said and Jungkook smiled at him.

-------------------------
‘Papa…’ Jungkook ran towards Jin when he saw him in the lobby.

‘Oh… Kookie… sorry for disturbing you baby… but we had no choice…’ Jin said and Jungkook comforted telling it’s ok.

‘How is Nayoung noona doing?’ Jungkook asked.

‘She is serious Kookie. She might not make it…’ Jin said and Jungkook gasped.

‘Oh no…’ Jungkook muttered... ‘Can we see her?’ Jungkook asked and Taehyung was holding Jungkook. Jungkook felt thankful for Taehyung at that moment because he was there supporting him.

‘She is placed in the ICU… you can just see her through the glass window.’ Jin said and they went to the ICU to see Nayoung.

‘Where is Hani papa?’ Jungkook asked after they’re done seeing Nayoung.

‘Jaesoon noona took her home and Soobin followed them. Kookie can you take care of Hani?’ Jin asked and Jungkook nodded his head.

‘I will visit aunt Jaesoonie and take Hani with me.’ Jungkook said and looked at Taehyung.

‘Hyung thank you for accompanying me… you can go home now… you must be tired.’ Jungkook said and Taehyung smiled.

‘That’s fine koo... let me drop you to your aunt’s house.’ Taehyung said Jungkook smiled at him gratefully.

Taehyung dropped Jungkook at his aunt’s house and went and Jungkook went inside was met with Hani making a chaos. Jungkook immediately ran to her side and brought her to his embrace.

‘It’s alright baby… uncle kookie is here for you…’ Jungkook said rubbing her back and Hani immediately hugged Jungkook. Hani slept in his embrace. Jungkook looked at Jaesoon and talked to her about bringing Hani with him and they agreed.

Soobin was driving and Jungkook was in the back with Hani because she was not letting go of Jungkook’s embrace. On the way they received a call from their papa.

‘Yes papa… Hani is kookie hyung… she is sleeping.’ Soobin said.

‘Listen Soobin go back to aunt Jaesoon’s house and try to comfort her. Nayoung left this world...’ Jin said with a shaky voice and Jungkook gasped.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Hi lovely readers...

I was planning to update sooner but couldn't find the time to do so.... sorry for keeping you all waiting...

I hope you all will enjoy the story....

Have a good day everyone...
💜💜💜