Chapter 15

‘How did everything regarding with Hani go?’ Taehyung asked. He is in Jungkook’s office and everyone in the office was shocked to see the CEO Kim Taehyung in their company.

‘After a month of battling finally Hani belong to me legally… it was tough hyungie…’ Jungkook whined and went to sit beside Taehyung and immediately clinged on to him.

‘You did great my baby koo… I’m so proud of you…’ Taehyung said and hugged Jungkook who sighed in his lover’s embrace.

‘I don’t have any words to say how grateful I am towards you Taetae… you’re my greatest strength.’ Jungkook said.

‘Do you like to have dinner…’ Taehyung couldn’t complete when Jungkook suddenly stood up and ran out of the room. Taehyung got worried and followed Jungkook to see him rushing to the washroom.

Jungkook was about to close the door but Taehyung also went inside with him and patted his back when Jungkook started throwing up. Taehyung helped Jungkook to the sink once Jungkook finished and helped him to wash his mouth and face.

‘Baby what’s wrong… are you sick? Let’s go to the hospital...’ Taehyung said and was about to drag Jungkook but he stopped him.

‘Don’t worry hyung… it must be because of the lunch I had today…’ Jungkook said and Taehyung had worried etched on his face.

‘Are you sure… how about you take half day off? You have been tired for past this months...’ Taehyung said and Jungkook shook his head.

‘No… I’m fine… its time… how about you go and pick up the kids…’ Jungkook said looking at his watch and Taehyung sighed and nodded his head.

‘Alright but if you feel sick again immediately go home ok...’ Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded his head.

‘I will go home early today… drop Hani home… I will pick up Soyoung and Hani tomorrow.’ Jungkook said and Taehyung pecked Jungkook’s forehead.

‘Alright… bye…’ Taehyung said and went away leaving Jungkook in the washroom.

‘What’s wrong with me these days… why am I throwing up… should I go and do a check up?’ Jungkook thought and exit the washroom.

-------------------------
‘Jungkook what are you doing in the hospital?’ Jin asked once he spotted his son in the lobby.

‘Papa… nothing… just came to do annual check up...’ Jungkook said and Jin furrowed his brows.

‘But didn’t we do the check up three months ago…’ Jin asked back and Jungkook visibly gulped and pouted.

‘You cannot be fooled right…’ Jungkook stated and Jin knocked his head lightly.

‘I’m your papa… I can read you guys easily…’ Jin said. ‘So what brings you here?’ Jin asked and Jungkook hesitated but decided to tell his papa.

‘For about a week I threw up in the morning and whatever I eat also doesn’t stay in the stomach. I also feel dizzy sometimes and also feel tired easily…’ Jungkook said and dragged Jungkook to the lab.

‘Let’s do a check up ok…’ Jin said and gave instructions to the nurse.

-------------------------
‘Why are you home late?’ Taehyung asked. He is in Jungkook’s house because he came to drop Hani and stayed until Jungkook return.

‘I went to the hospital to pick papa…’ said Jungkook and nudged Jin signaling not to say anything and Jin nodded his head.

‘Oh… I’ll go now...’ Taehyung said and called for Soyoung.

‘Stay for dinner hyung… stop eating from restaurant. Soyoung need healthy food.’ Jungkook said and picked Soyoung up when she came running towards Jungkook.

‘Hey Hani… did you have fun spending time with Soyoung?’ Jungkook asked crouching down and hugging Hani.

‘Yes papa… I miss you papa…’ Hani said and Jungkook kissed all over her face.

‘Go and wash with Hani ok Soyoung… have dinner and maybe you can sleepover...’ Jungkook said and Soyoung and Hani cheered.

‘What about me… should I go home alone?’ Taehyung asked pouting and Jungkook smiled.

‘You can sleep over too hyung... go and fresh up… I will help papa to prepare dinner.’ Jungkook said and Taehyung kissed Jungkook’s lips who hit him and glared at him.

-------------------------
‘Kookie are you seriously alright?’ Taehyung asked after Jungkook came from the bathroom.

‘Yes hyung…’ Jungkook said. Jungkook wanted to throw up so he pushed away Taehyung’s hand and rushed to the bathroom waking up Taehyung in the process.

‘Let’s go to the hospital and do a check up. You haven’t been feeling well since yesterday and it worries me.’ Taehyung said holding Jungkook’s face in his hands and Jungkook smiled.

‘Don’t worry hyung… like you said it might be because these days I’ve been busy so maybe I’m coming down with a fever.’ Jungkook said circling his arms around Taehyung’s waist and looking at him.

‘Take a day off. I will talk with uncle Joonie…’ Taehyung said and Jungkook shook his head.

‘No hyung it’s nothing much don’t worry…’ Jungkook said and told Taehyung to get ready for work and Jungkook went to prepare breakfast.

Jungkook was now working after dropping off Soyoung and Hani to school when he received a call from his papa…

‘Yes papa… what’s up?’ Jungkook asked.

‘Got the result of your tests… there’s nothing wrong but…’ Jin hesitated and this irritated Jungkook.

‘What’s wrong papa?’ Jungkook asked impatient and Jin sighed…

‘You’re…’ and Jungkook gasped when he heard what Jin said.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Happy new year to all of you...

I wanted to update a chapter in the new year... I hope this year will be even better year than 2021... I made memories in 2021 and hope to make even better memories in 2022...

Anyways... I hope all of you enjoy this chapter...

Have a nice day to all of my lovely readers...

Plz vote nd comment...
💜💜💜