Chapter 8

‘Wow hyung… you look hot and cute…’ Jake said clapping his hands after putting aside his snacks he was carrying.

‘Whatever… and you better cut down on snacks you might end up sick.’ Jungkook said.

‘Don’t jinx your words hyung…’ Jake whined and got a hit from Jin on his head.

‘You better listen to your hyung and he is telling the truth. If I see junk food in this house again I’m gonna kick you all out of the house.’ Jin said and grabbed the snacks Jake was having and looked at Jungkook.

‘Good luck on your date.’ Jin said and kissed Jungkook’s forehead.

‘Thanks papa… I won’t be home for dinner.’ Jungkook said and Jin smiled.

Jungkook ran outside when he received a text from Taehyung telling he is outside.

‘Hey hyung how are you?’ Jungkook asked and Taehyung was leaning on the car with a flower bouquet. Jungkook knows that if he doesn’t speak up he might end up staring at Taehyung because he was looking so handsome and sexy. Jungkook was lost for words that no matter how many times he sees Taehyung he always found him handsome.

‘I know I’m supposed to say you’re looking handsome but you’re really looking pretty.’ Taehyung said handing Jungkook the flower bouquet who received it while blushing.

‘Thank you hyung and you look handsome.’ Jungkook said and Taehyung beamed. ‘Shall we go?’ Jungkook asked before he lose control. He is afraid he will tell things which he didn’t want to say out loud.

Taehyung opened the car door for Jungkook who smiled and sat down. Once Taehyung got on the driver seat Jungkook looked at him and asked ‘Where are we going?’

‘You’ll see… it’s a surprise...’ Taehyung said and buckled up Jungkook’s seat belt and Jungkook felt heat rushing to his face at the close proximity.

‘I can do it myself...’ Jungkook said almost stuttering and Taehyung faced him.

‘But I want to do this for you?’ Taehyung said and winked which worsened the condition Jungkook was in.

-------------------------
‘Jiminah... do you think Taehyung is serious with Jungkook?’ Yoongi asked as they were cuddling and watching a movie.

Yoongi is Jungkook’s cousin and Yoongi treats Jungkook as if he is his own brother.  Jungkook also loves Yoongi like his brother and Yoongi often seek Yoongi’s advice when he can’t talk with his papa or dada.

Jimin is Taehyung’s best friend since high school to college up till now. Their friendship is what others envy of and sometimes they are mistaken as a couple.

‘I think he is serious. I know that because when he talks about Jungkook he has this look in his eyes, the way you look at me. They met only 3 or 4 times but Taehyung was talking about Jungkook as if he has known him for years.’ Jimin said.

‘Are you sure Taehyung can be trusted. I mean he is a good guy but can I trust him to not break Jungkook’s heart because Jungkook is serious.’ Yoongi said and Jimin smiled and pecked Yoongi’s lips.

‘I know what you’re worried about but I assure you. If I turn out to be wrong I willing accept any punishment you give me.’ Jimin said and wiggled his eyebrow and Yoongi sighed.

‘Well then I hope things will turn out great for them.’ Yoongi said and stood up.

‘Hyung... where are you going?’ Jimin whined when Yoongi stood up because he lost his warmth.

‘To sleep you want to join?’ Yoongi asked and Jimin stood up and clinged onto Yoongi.

‘I can’t believe I have to deal with you.’ Yoongi said and carried Jimin to their bedroom.

-------------------------
‘Why did we come to a gallery hyung?’ Jungkook asked.

‘This gallery belongs to my friend Mingyu… I was never type of person who liked art but I came here once with my mother because she forced me to…’ Taehyung stopped talking and indicated Jungkook to get down who nodded.

‘My mother loves art and she forced me to come with her. I was bit moody that time but nonetheless followed my mom.’ Taehyung said and looked at Jungkook thinking he might be bored but saw him smiling.

‘There was this particular painting I saw while looking around and I don’t know why but looking at it made me calm and relaxed. So whenever I want to calm my mind I will visit to the gallery to look at the paintings of that particular artist.’ Taehyung said.

‘Who is the artist hyung?’ Jungkook asked.

‘I’ll show you once we go inside.’ Taehyung said and held out his hand for Jungkook to hold.

‘Hey Mingyu thanks for the favour…’ Taehyung said.

‘Jungkook this is Mingyu my senior friend from college and Mingyu hyung this is Jungkook.’ Taehyung introduced them and Mingyu held out his hand for a shake which Jungkook gladly accept.

‘There were limited tickets to visit the gallery but I made a special request to Mingyu hyung and he agreed.’ Taehyung said and Jungkook bowed his head thanking.

‘Well you guys can go anywhere… I’ll leave now…’ Mingyu said and Taehyung waved his hand.

‘Is the first painting I mean the painting you saw for the first time you talked about still here?’ Jungkook asked.

‘No... I begged my mom to buy it for me and she bought it. I will show that painting to you next time.’ Taehyung said and dragged Jungkook.

‘We’re here… I didn’t have time to come here for a while, seems like there are new additions.’ Taehyung said and Jungkook’s eyes widen when he saw the paintings. Taehyung looked at Jungkook who had his eyes wide open and Taehyung laughed.

‘These paintings are beautiful isn’t it?’ Taehyung asked and Jungkook didn’t answer to that question.

‘So the artist you like is…’ Jungkook looked at Taehyung and continued ‘is…. JK…’ and Taehyung nodded his head.

‘Wait you know the artist JK???’ Taehyung asked back.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Dear lovely readers...
I'm sorry for not updating like I used to do... I'm having difficulty in finding time because of my work and time to write.

Anyway I hope you all will enjoy this chap...

Have a great day everyone...

Plz vote and  comment...
💜💜💜