Chapter two, Shelly Possip Starts The Gossip

Haaaay peeps. Please comment. Also, remember to check out , "Loved. Lost. Found." The username is Aqua36. We're writing it together. Love yahh!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh how I hate math class. With a passion. Layla isn't in this class with me. It's last hour, and I'm just ready to go home and take a nap. My teacher doesn't help much either. His name is Mr. Barkerry. He's known for being the meanest teacher to ever live. But as I walk into the room everyone gets quiet and stares. Even Barkerry.

   Oh crap. I sit by Margey Gallery. Possip Gossip's best friend. She's okay. But she does whatever Shelly wants. So.. that means she spreads the rumors for Shelly. That's why they spread like wildfire. Two times the power.

   I sit down and ask Margey, "Hey Marge, why's everyone staring?" "Like you don't know." Margey said snydely. "Umm. Actually, no." I say. "How do you not know that you're pregnant? Tramp!" Margey said. Wow.. it's only been ten minutes since the incident and already people are say I'm pregnant?! WTH?!

   "Everyone knows that you said no to Ky-Ky 'cause some other guy got you prego and you couldn't fit into your dress, skank." She said, interupting my thoughts. Oh. My. Gosh. I was PO'd. I got out of my seat. "Miss Martin, please take your seat. Class is about to begin" Mr. Barkerry says. I don't. I grab my stuff and run out. Tears threatening to come out.

   I run out the front doors. No one tries to stop me. My house is all the way across town. There's no way I can walk. So, I run to Lay's house. Her house is only one block away from the school, and I know where she keeps a spare key. Plus her parents both work until eight P.M. So I walk there.

   When I get there an old woman comes up to me. I think her name is Mrs. Vellott. "Hello. I know you. You're that sweet little Layla's friend." She says in a shaking voice. "Hi. Yes ma'am I am." I say, politely. She replies in a stern voice, "Well. Shouldn't you be in school? There's a word for that. Hookie. And I don't like girls like you distirbing our neighborhood."

   Well then. When I reply it comes out rude. But it wasn't meant to, "Well. I appologize on the behalf of the 'girls like me' club. But I got sick and my parents couldn't pick me up because they are divorced, so I walked here. If you don't mind. I have permission." I lied.. to an old woman. I feel bad, but I'm in too bad of a mood to be nice.

   Her face is just like the one Shelly gave me. But.. I don't care. She glares at me and says, "Well okay then." Then she just walks off. I walk up to the front door.

   I find the key in the flower pot and unlock the big white door. I walk in and go strait for the living room. I text Layla and tell her I'm at her house. She replies and says, "I heard. I don't believe. It's okay. I'll see you in ten." Wow.. ten minutes until school is out already?

   Shelly Possip is forbidden to come within ten feet of me. That load of craaap. I hate that brat. People think I'm a freaking whore because of her, now. Just as I'm getting into my thoughts Layla walks through the door.

   "Oh, Nev!!" She runs over to me and gives me a hug. I hug her back and I start crying. Crying harder than ever before. I'm crying into Layla's long, blonde, silky strait hair. When I finally stop crying I fall asleep on the couch with Lay stroking my hair.