The Next Morning

The sun shone brightly in the window, relinquishing sleep's hold on me. I was aware of two very important things: First, I didn't recognize the feel of the bed I was in. Second, and more importantly, Lauren was lying on top of me and kissing my cheek, neck and ear.

"Good morning." she breathed into my ear in between kisses. "It looked like you were having a nightmare, I was about to wake you up when you suddenly became very peaceful, so I let you sleep some more."

"I had such a VIVID dream last night!” I snaked my arm around her and pulled her even closer to me, like she was my security blanket. “It was terrifying…"

Lauren hugged me tight and kissed me on my forehead, "It's okay now, baby. I'm here. Do you want to tell me about it?"

It was only a dream! I was so relieved that I pulled a surprised, but very willing Lauren into one of the most passionate kisses we’ve ever had. After, I told her all about the dream. At first she thought it was funny that the dream was being told from her point of view. I choked up when I got to the part where she watched me die. Lauren did too. Our tears were flowing freely as I continued to the second part of the dream.

"Kayla will be thrilled that you had a dream about her." She sniffed happily.

"I'm just happy that she didn't try to check me for cooties again," I laughed, "I just ran out of my cootie soap!"

Lauren was sitting on the bed, propped up with all the pillows and I was laying my head in her lap. She scratched her nails up the side of my neck and poked my nose, "I'll get you some more."

We laughed at that. I got up on my knees and pulled Lauren to me. I kissed her neck and hugged her tightly. "The dream was so REAL! I thought that I'd never get to do this again." I said as I nuzzled the nape of her neck.

Lauren sighed contentedly and then, "The bus is going to be leaving in an hour. Do you want to order room service or go to the diner on the corner?"

Not letting go of her, I replied "Normally I would say the diner, no question; but would you mind if we did room service just this one time and I promise to make it up to you?"

"I think that's a wonderful idea," she agreed, "Besides, I'm not ready to start sharing you with everyone else just yet."

"See? That's why I love you so much!"

We kissed and Lauren tackled me to the bed, straddling me. There was a look in her eyes, I hadn't seen since we had our first kiss in the park last month.

"Lauren?" I asked hesitantly.

The way her body was laying on top of me, the intensity in her emerald eyes, and the passionate heat of the moment suddenly made for a very interesting turn of events. Lauren flashed a wicked grin and ground herself against me.

"Mmmm... That's delicious..." she purred in my ear. “… even better than I imagined…”

My hips instinctively pressed back against hers, causing her to gasp and me to groan with a deranged surge of lust. I only had on a light t shirt and a thin pair of lounge pants on. Lauren was dressed similarly and the feeling of my erect manhood pressing against her soft womanhood was driving our lust for each other rapidly towards the point of no return.

I had barely two scraps of coherent thought left, so I rubbed them together furiously to try to stop something she could potentially regret later.

"Lauren, we promised..."

Lauren ground herself against me again, dragging her insane warmth along my length from tip to base. If she kept that up, I’d pass out from sensory overload. Only the faintest wisp of a single thread of coherent thought left. Before I could open my mouth to speak, Lauren growled, in a throaty voice I've never heard her use before, "We won't break our promise if we keep our clothes on."