The Last Straw

Ashley wasn’t wearing any panties; a “gift” she intended on giving to Brandon. She hiked her ultra-mini skirt over her hips and bent over the washing machine. Thomas was so eager; he nearly got himself caught pulling the zipper down. Ashley looked over her shoulder at Thomas as he rolled the condom down his length. She sighed as she reminded herself that she needed to stop comparing her lovers to Brandon.

“Hurry up!” she demanded.

Thomas lined himself up and shoved himself deep inside of her hard and fast. Ashley lowered her head and sighed. She wondered if any of the basketball team could help her with a boost of confidence…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slid Lauren around to my back as I took the stairs two at a time. Lauren had crossed her ankles in front of me, her left arm was hooked around my neck and she was dragging the fingers of her right hand enticingly up and down my chest and stomach while she nibbled playfully on my neck and ear lobe.

Lauren pointed to the door closest to the top of the stairs. I tried the handle and found it to be locked. I looked over his shoulder and light-heartedly said: “Well, that’s inconvenient.”

Lauren pointed to the next closest door. We found that door to be locked as well. Again, I looked over my shoulder, but Lauren interrupted me with a kiss and pointed to the next door. This door was unlocked, but in full use. I shut the door quietly and put Lauren down. I looked meaningfully into my girlfriend’s eyes. “Lauren my Love, are you sure you want to do this? Here?” I shrugged. “I don’t know… maybe it’s for the best that all of the doors, well nearly all of the doors we’ve tried so far have been locked…”

Lauren lowered her eyes, but immediately raised them back to meet mine. She took my face in her hands and asked, “Why do I get the feeling that you’re the one having seconds thoughts and you’re trying to make me be the one to say no, just so you can spare my feelings?”

My hands shot out and grabbed Lauren’s waist in a flash and pulled her as tight against me as I dared, reminding her just how strong I actually am, making Lauren immediately aware of two very important things: If I squeezed any tighter, pieces of her would start falling off; and more importantly, I was certainly *NOT* having second thoughts…

I growled into her ear, “Little girl, I want you so bad I’m about to take you right here and now!” After several tense moments, I was finally able to get myself back under control and loosened my grip slightly. “I just want your first time to be special, unlike mine was. I would feel horrendously guilty if you looked back on your first time and wished it happened any other way than at some party.”

Lauren could see that I was speaking from experience and somehow managed to wrap her arms around me and whispered into my ear, “I don’t care where I am, so long as I am with you.” Lauren kissed me on my cheek and continued, “I know you’ll make it special because that’s who you are. Since the first day we met, you’ve made me feel nothing less than a princess. If anything, you treat me too well! The only hang-up I have is that it won’t be as good for you as you are about to make it for me.”

Lauren broke free from my powerful embrace and dashed down the hall. The door at the end of the corridor was unlocked. She flashed a mega-watt smile and vanished inside. I ran down the hall after her and slipped into the room seconds later. Lauren sprang from behind the door and tackled me to the bed. I used the spring from the mattress to stand us both back up. I bent down and kissed her sweetly. “It’s not too late to say no, my Love.”

Lauren smiled at her me. “Do you have protection?”

I reached inside my jacket pocket and pulled out a box-worth of condoms. Lauren stood and looked dumb-founded. “You didn’t honestly think I’d be a one-and-done kind of guy, did you?” I said, flashing a devilish grin.