:when you meet their family:

A/n: gonna have to make up some families for this one..

2866 words 💀

Izuku Midoryia:

Izuku's mom wanted to invite you the second she heard her son got a partner, so on the weekend is when you went with Izuku for dinner at his house. Izuku was a nervous mess, mostly just you meeting his mom, he is a mama's boy and Inko is a bit embarrassing at times. But you weren't worry, you knew Inko was going to be just as sweet as your Izuku, and you were right.

Inko was so happy to meet you, she thinks you are perfect for her son, no matter how you look or act. Inko is just so proud her son could pull you, she might cry, and she will hug you several times.

Definitely will show you baby pictures with Izuku whining in the background.

"I'm so glad you're dating my son! He is a little shy at first but he is very lovable." Inko cooed.

"Mom.." Izuku mumbled while blushing a bit.

"No you're right, I love your son very much." You giggle as you peck Izuku's cheek, making his cheeks turn bright red.

"Awe~" Inko cried.

"Ah- are you alright?" You ask a bit worried, seeing tears prick the corner of her eyes.

"I'm just so... proud..!" Inko started crying a bit as you worriedly started calming her down.

Inko definitely wants you to come back again.

Katsuki Bakugo:

Kirishima asked you to drop something off at Katsuki's house, since he is home for the weekend. Though, Katsuki was never really home to visit his parents and you weren't sure why.

You knocked at Katsuki's door, only to be greeted by a woman who is identical to Katsuki.

"Hello, um, is Katsuki home?" You ask.

"Yes, are you his friend?" She asked.

"No, well, I'm his girlfriend." You smile.

The woman gasped. "Are you being serious? You? What is someone as beautiful/handsome as you doing with my son? Wait wait, come inside." The woman assured you in.

"Masaru! Come here! I'm Mitsuki, Katsuki's mother. Katsuki! Come down here!" Mitsuki called on Katsuki.

A tired man came out from around the corner. "Masaru, this is Katsuki's girlfriend, can you believe it?" Mitsuki chuckled. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Masaru." Masaru shakes your hand.

"L/n Y/n, it's very nice to meet you two." You say.

"Are you sure you're not getting paid to be with my son or something?" Mitsuki asked. You chuckled awkwardly. "Nope, I really do like Katsuki, somehow.." saying the last part to yourself.

"Katsuki! Get down here!" Mitsuki shouted. "I'm coming you old hag-" Katsuki walked down the stairs and stopped, his eyes widening at the sight of you.

Katsuki acted casual and walked beside you. "Oh don't act so weird with your girlfriend." Mitsuki chastised. "I'm not! I'm acting completely normal!" Katsuki snapped back.

You sat back with Katsuki's dad watching them both fight.

"Want some coffee?" Masaru asked.

"Yes please."

You are used to Mitsuki asking you how you fell in love with her idiotic son and you would always try to answer wisely. Masaru loves your company since you're not yelling and you both just watch quietly as Mitsuki and Katsuki choke each other out. You come to Katsuki's house a bit more since Katsuki says Mitsuki acts a bit nicer with you around, and you also come for Masaru's sake.