Chapter 13 The battle of Sodor P2

(The engine turns around to reveal Lady)

Lady:You guys okay!?

Edward:Yes we're fine.

Percy:Thank you nice lady!!

Diesel 10:NOO!! GODDAMN YOU!!

Lady:as long as I'm here Your madness will be put to an end Diesel 10!!

(Lady goes to fight off the clones)

(Then everyone gets back to fighting)

Diesel 10:Hey Where the hell is Alfred and Timothy we need to get the engines to the sheds!

Timothy:No Diesel 10, I'm not going to listen to you any longer.

Henry:And I gave Alfred what he deserves.

Diesel 10:Damn YOU STEAMIES,FINE ME AND DAWSON WILL DO THIS OURSELF!!!

(they go to the destroyed tidmoth sheds)

Thomas:Now why are they going there?

Timothy: Because he wants to trick you to going in there, because there are grenades,bombs,and tanker's, he wants to blow you up.

Thomas: I'm honestly not so surprised.

Timothy: there's something else you should know, If diesel 10 and Dawson parish, then so does there whole Army, but pushing him or derailing them, won't kill them.

Thomas: What about blowing them up?You said there are tankers at our destroyed tidmoth sheds right,I can fight them off and push diesel 10 and Dawson to the tankers and they would be gone in matter of seconds.

Sir Richard topham hatt: I'll go with you Thomas, I wanna put an end to him.

Gordon:If you guys do it, you'll die.

Percy: Gordon's right there must be another way.

Thomas: this is the only way guys.

Carmen: Please be careful.

Thomas: we will.

Timothy: And Thomas, I'm so sorry, for everything.

Thomas:I Forgive You brother.

(Then Thomas and Sir Richard topham hatt Go after diesel 10 and Dawson)

(Shows Thomas and Sir Topham hatt heading towards the destroyed tidmoth sheds)

Sir Richard topham hatt: Thomas,in case I don't make it, it was an honor having you as my number 1 engine.

Thomas:And if I don't make and you do, it was an honor having you as the fat controller, and I'm sorry about your father he was a good man.

(They both arrive at the destroyed tidmoth sheds)

(Shows the destroyed tidmoth sheds filled with tankers, explosives, ect)

Thomas: Keep a lookout, they may have other ideas.

(They both look around)

(All of a sudden they hear evil laughter)

Diesel 10 (voice):Why can't you just give up, You can't beat me, I have More cloned diesels and Soldiers than you!

Thomas:If your saying that your Army is strong than why did you send a nuke? Is it because you were afraid to lose so you had to end it all or you were beaten up so you had to get that as help.