chapter 14 Epilogue

(Shows Thomas chuffing on his branchline with Annie and Clarabelle)

(Shows a title that says)

A few weeks later

(thomas then stops at a station)

Annie:You alright thomas, ever since we left knapford earlier you been looking down.

Thomas: I'm just in thought that's all.

Clarabelle:Is it that we never saw your brother Timothy, ever since the fight a few weeks ago.

Thomas:Well sorta but I'm not sure.

Annie:We will find him Thomas just all in good time.

Thomas: Thanks.

(They chuff to another station)

Thomas:I wonder what tidmoth sheds will look like, I hope it's bigger like the ones at the capital we left 2 weeks ago.

Clarabelle:And Much cosier then the ones at allsbrah, and vicerstown.

Thomas:Man I felt lucky to not sleep at the waste dump with gordon, he was all like "this dump is making my tender itchy"

(They both laugh)

Thomas:But yeah, I was so thankful that we got help from London, england, Scotland, and Ireland, they really helped us built back sodor and so did other countries for the past 8 weeks.

Annie:And they built back most of the sheds and build the new vicerstown bridge so that helped us get back and settle in for the following weeks.

(They all stop at a station)

(The station master comes out)

Station master: Thomas, Sir topham hatt wants you to go back to knapford, he has something urgent to tell you.

Thomas:Yes Sir I'm on my way.

(Thomas then turns and heads back to knapford)

Thomas:I wonder what he wants to tell me?

(Shows him arriving at knapford)

Sir Richard topham hatt:Good your here, I need you to take me to tidmoth.

Thomas:Why is it that you want to go to tidmoth Sir?

Sir Richard topham hatt: You'll see.

(Then Sir Richard topham hatt gets into thomas cab and they chuff to tidmoth)

(Shows Thomas looking shocked as they arrive at tidmoth)

(Show's everyone else there, and shows tidmoth sheds looking as new as ever)

Thomas:Holy Shit, this looks incredible.

(Then he stops next to Percy and James)

Percy:I know right, it looks Big.

James:It looks as beautiful as my paint work.

Edward: This looks wonderful.

Henry:Wait I just noticed that it has, 1, 2, 3,4 ,5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 sheds!

Sir Richard topham hatt:Yes your right Henry, from now on the engines that will stay here are, Toby, Duck, Donald, Douglas, Oliver, Boco, and  Murdoch.

(The engines look happy and shocked)

Duck:Wow I'm shocked it's good to be back home.

Toby: at least I'm with you guys permanently and not getting forgotten about or replaced.

Douglas:Aye at least I'm around friends that I'm use too.

Gordon:YES YES YES!! THE CLASSIC STEAM TEAM IS BACK TOGETHER AGAIN BABY!!!

(then everyone looks at him weird)

(Then Gordon's face turns red)

Gordon:Ohh I uhh I got to excited there for a minute.

Sir Richard topham hatt:(laughs) Not to worry gordon and also today is sodor's 100th birthday after all.

Carmen:I honestly forgot about that.

Thomas:Not to worry sis.

Sir Richard topham hatt:So let's all climb aboard, we are all heading to brendom to celebrate.

(They all climb aboard and everyone chuffs away to brendom)

(Show's as they are chuffing along every place on the island of sodor having fireworks, partys, celebrating with the engines)

(Shows the engines arriving at brendom)

(Brendom docks looking a decorated, and shotting fireworks)

(Show's the tug boats looking at the fireworks)

(Sir topham hatt gets out of thomas and Walks towards Lady hatt,  Lux, Gwen, and others)

Thomas:Hey the BMA is here.

Ten Cents:Of course they are, they wouldn't miss this.

(Then show's Sir topham hatt holding something in his arms)

(Thomas looks to see what he is holding)

(Then Sir topham hatt show's he's holding his baby son)

Sir Richard topham hatt:Say hello charlie.

(Then the baby waves at thomas)

(Thomas chuffs next to Carmen)

Carmen:If Timothy is seeing those fireworks, I hope he has a better view.

Thomas:I hope so too.

(Then all the engines and people and Tug boats look at the fireworks and celebration happening around them)

(Cuts to black)

                       ♡ The End♡

  Thank you all for reading my story
I'll be writing more stories later, Merry Christmas and happy New year♡🥀