bonus chapter - one

"You know Ive always wanted the 'oh so powerful' Darkling on his knees for me"

"Figuring at a way to manipulate my shadows, and all so you can have me on my knees seems a tad extreme. Don't you think honey?"

With a roll of her eyes, Elara walked to the other side of the room, where Aleksander was currently in. "Oh please, you know the only thing bigger than your dick is your ego, you would never get on your knees out of your own violation. So I just took matters in my own hands."

Rolling his eyes, Aleksander spoke "fine make me your villain".

"No i'll make you my bitch"

Grabbing Aleksander's stupid kefta black collar, even if it was becoming extremely unfashionable, the man refused to 'abandoned one of his best creations'. Their daughter and the fold were in a constant battle for 1st place with his list of 'best creations. Elara smashed her lips onto Aleksander's, both netting with a moan.

Outside Feydor stood, hand inches away from knocking at the door, 'guck they are at it again. It's a saints miracle they only have one child, they could have an army of grisha by now."

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•

"Our daughter is amazing" Aleksander spoke with a proud gleam in his eyes.

"Well obviously she is 95 percent Elara Black, it would be a crime if she wasn't amazing."

"Elara they clearly don't teach very good maths in your magic school, because she is 50 percent me."

"One, jokes on you because they don't even teach maths at Hogwarts, and our daughter will definitely be attending. I have a quidditch legacy and a ridiculous amount of money for her to counting and spend. Two, I did all the hard work and you did all the fun stuff. If you want to claim 50 percent of a child then either kidnap one and chop it in half or stick an egg up your ass and carry it for nine months."

"I hate quidditch, it's dangerous and high off the ground. And don't act as if she wasn't conceived because you dragged me out of a meeting because my smirk was 'pissing you off to the extent that I needed it fucked out of me".

"Fuck off Aleksander, go and eat a child or something, or start a war, something your good at."

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•

enjoy, lol idk what this chapter is?

also this photo