Time Again

The city was under attack.

Women crying for their dead husbands and children screaming because of the noise and the chaos around them. I looked around and saw a queen. She was tending to the injured soldiers that had survived and made it back from the battle. It was clear that this was in the past because people were carrying swords and wearing medieval armour. I tried to help but everyone was ignoring me. I heard someone shout that they were in the castle but I didn't know who they were talking about. I tried to ask a soldier who was sitting on the bed near where I was standing but he ignored me and turned to a different knight that had just come into the infirmary. All if a sudden the doors were blown open with an almighty bang and the children screamed and the mothers wept. Everyone went silent and stopped dead in their tracks and then I saw why.

Morgana Pendragon.

She ordered her guards to arrest everyone and tense looked directly at me. She started to walk over to where I was standing. My heart started pounding and I was breathing hard

I woke up with a start. "What was that about" I said to myself as I dragged myself out of the bed to get ready for another boring day at school. I kept thinking about my dream while getting ready. "Hurry up Imi! Your going to miss the bus" my mum shouted. "Coming" I called back. As I walked through the school gates I saw my best friend, Lilli and walked over to her. "What's wrong Imi? You look like you've seen a ghost". She asked, clearly worried about me. "I had a weird dream last night. Nothing unusual I guess" I replied as confident as ever.

That night the dream returned. But this time I saw someone else as well. Megan Taylor. My worst enemy. "Ahh!!" I woke up with a cold sweat all over me. "Seven thirty..! Oh no!" I groaned. I had missed the bus and my mum was a work. I rushed to get changed so that I could get the 7:45 train. I ran down the street with my long dark brown hair flying behind me. I got to the station just as the train was arriving. "Phew! That was a close one." I said to myself. Little did I know that Megan was sitting behind me.

"Have you had a weird dream the last two nights?" She asked curiously. "Why" I answered back strongly. I really didn't want to talk to her. "Cos I have... And you were in it." She said bluntly. "What was it about?" It was my turn to ask the serious questions. "A great city was under attack from a massive army and there was this woman. She wore a coal black dress and ... " "looked straight at me...?" I

finished the sentence. "What's happening?" Megan voiced our concerns. "I don't know" I admitted.