Found!

Hi, I'm sorry it's been soo long!! I've been so busy!

Please review. :-)

I woke up suddenly. But it wasn't a dream. I could hear swords clashing. I ran out and found uncle Cenred fighting some bandits. "Uncle?" I asked. "Go back inside the cave Imi" he said. But I didn't. Without warning all the bandits went flying back. They were dead. I had killed. "How did you do that?" Uncle Cenred asked. "I...I don't know" I replied honestly. He took my hand and led me to aunt Morgause. I tried to hold back the tears. Cenred got me some water and explained to Morgause what had happened. A tear ran down my cheek. "It's ok Imi" Morgause reassured me. "What happened" I sobbed. "I think that you have instinctual magic. You don't need spells to use your magic. This is quite rare however both your mother and father have this so I'm not surprised." She replied. My uncle remained silent throughout. He didn't know much about magic, only that his wife and daughter possessed it. At that point Mordred walked in. He had been at a different camp for a few months with his friends. "Imi. I would like to introduce my son, Mordred." My aunt said as the boy with bright blue eyes smiled at me. "Hi" I said timidly. "Hi" he replied just as quiet.

"Did your soldiers find where they were hiding?" The woman asked. "Yes. But there was a small problem" the man added, scared. He knew what she was capable of. "What now?" She was getting really annoyed. "They escaped..." The man said. "Your fired!" She shouted. "I've had enough of you failing. All of you!!" She screamed. Then she disappeared in a whirlwind. "At least we won't die now!" The man who had just been shouted at, joked.

A few minutes later a different whirlwind appeared. The same woman with bright blue eyes and a ripped red dress appeared. There were children running around, playing. Then a girl ran across in front if her about 30yards away. "Imi, wait!" Another girl shouted. The woman smirked. She had found them.