#20

GHETTO LOVE BIRDS
──────────────────────────

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
─────────────

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚─────────────

───────
#20 NIGGAS AIN'T SHIT!
12:56 pm

TW: Mentions of trauma, bullying, and coping mechanisms. These are light mentions however still take caution for what's best for you. 

・゚*・゚:* ───────────── *:・゚*・゚

"ask any woman who tried to understand a man how she successful she was, and you'd have to check into a psychiatric unit to see her first."

0:00 |───────── 3:27
|◁ II ▷|

・゚*・゚:* ───────────── *:・゚*・゚

Do you mean it when you say my name, cause all this constant bullshit ain't making me feel what you say

"yea fuck that." connie could barely get any words out as you spun so quickly on your heel and immediately stormed towards the back of the restaurant.

not today nigga.

the nerve of him, was he actually serious?! Who did he think he was, just coming up here to your job lookin all nice, and offering some flowers after disappearing for weeks and things were just gonna be good.

"y/n?!!!" Connie shouted after you, the look of surprise on his face utterly priceless.

he continued to shout after you as you made your way deeper into the restaurant, dodging customers and swerving around tables trying to match your pace. Connie new you were upset but he never saw it going this badly.

"miss Green, a little help?!" Connie pleaded as he passed by Poetry's mother through the kitchen. The older woman only shook her head in disappointment before looking up from her pot.

"only God can help you now boy, you better get to explaining and make it quick!" She chuckled pointing her large wooden spoon in the direction of the garden you had stomped off towards.

connie cursed under his breath before following you out into the garden.

woah.

he mumbled under this breath, in awe as he found himself surrounded by lush vegetables and fruits hidden in beds of brightly colored flowers. Connie knew Poe's mom grew her own fruit but this? This was next level, this was beautiful. As the evening sun began is daily death amongst the clouds it left behind bold hues of purple, blue, pink, and orange in its wake.