Extra Chapter :)

Okay,for this 7k celebration, I will make an imagine starring them >.<
Hihi,soorryyy for the sudden post~
I just really miss posting fanfics about them~
-----
The Amusement Park,
8:30 a.m.,

"Where is that bastard?!" Bomi huffed and glancing at her swatch watch. She looks around but there's no Jinyoung to be found.

"I'm tired." She walks to nearby bench and continues to waiting for him.

She looking around and sees many couples around her,making her burst to tears.

I'm sick of this! she thought.

She grabs her bag and walks away from the park. She cries and cries but then she realizes....and remember that...Jinyoung is in Japan.

Why how I forgotten about that?! she thought.

Flashback; yesterday night;

She texted him last night to go on a date tomorrow.

J- Jinyoungㄱ
B- Bomiㄱ

B- Jinyoung! Let's have a date tomorrow!

J- A date? Sure! At where?

B- At where?

J- Uhmm let see,...at the amusement park?

B- Goodddd!! Okay then,see you tomorrow!

J- *flies a kiss*

B- *catch and throw away* hahah jk jk xD

J- I miss you so much!!

Jinyoung off the conversation and smiled alone. ‘Did she forgotten that I was in vacation with Dong-jusshi and Mark in Japan? Anyway,I will come to her. Hihi. I wanna suprise her.’ he thought himself.

Bomi thinking alone why he said he misses her. She tries to figure it out but failed. Then,she just sleep and forget about that.

~Flashback ends~

Bomi wipes her tears that streaming down her cheeks.

She's forgotten about it. Totally forgotten. She becomes lost for a moment because she knows that , Jinyoung will not come but she accidentally tell him to go back Korea.

"I'm a jerk!"

Then,she feels a pair of hands hugging her by her waist and the person puts its head on her shoulders.

"Mhmm...I miss your smell." that voice.

She turns around and sees Jinyoung smiling while panting. He sure is running to get all way there to meet his beloved girlfriend.

Bomi cannot resist but to smile when she sees the person she missed so much. She hugs him and he hugs her back.

"I'm sorry!!! I'm completely forgotten that you're in Japan!! Sorry!!" she said thousand times. Jinyoung shakes his head but then he grins.

"It's okay,because I can still see you,pretty."

Bomi blushes automatically and smiles at him eventhough she knows her cheeks reddening.

"And...again sorry,about your vacati--"

He kisses her on spot. At first she shocked but then she kisses him back.

He breaks the kiss and give another peck at her lips.

"Omonnnaaaa I really miss you and your lipsss~~" he squealed like a child.

"And stop sorrying~I already forgive you!"

She nods shyly and he grabs her hand,interwines her tiny hand with him.

"Let's play." He smirks suddenly. Bomi nods infinitely and grabs hold her boyfriend's hand tightly.

They walk into the entrance with a smile across their faces.

-------
040415
Hope you guys like it x)