{Chapter 6 : I'm sorry.... }

Sorry for the delay again,guys =="

------

BACK TO JR AND JIA

"What are you saying after this,I will not follow. Remember that,JiA." He huffs and walks away from the scene to the staircase. JiA clenches her fist and rolls her eyes.

"Just wait,Jr. I will make that girl suffer." her thought.

Jinyoung walks to the staircase. Suddenly, it is dark because the electrical problem.

Then,he sees something is hiding at the dark place. He starts shaking because he sees the thing is moving.

"W-who are you? You know....I-I a little bit scared of ghost..."

The thing doesn't reply him and he becomes more scared.

DOOM!!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" he screamed because of the sudden lightning. He hugs the thing by accident.

Bomi's p.o.v.

Jinyoung is hugging me! What should I do to make him know that this is me. He hugging me even tighter! But, I can't say that I am Bomi....maybe after that he will ask why I am here and did I heard him?! I put my hand at my mouth to prevent me from speak anything. hopefully he doesn't know me...

"Ghost!! SAVE ME!!!" he squealed and hugging Bomi tighter. Bomi takes his hand and holds it tightly. Hold my hand,Jinyoung....hopefully,you will be calm down abit. she thought herself.

"Ghost...you have a warm hand!! Am I wrong that ghost usually have cold and chill hands??" he asked but Bomi keeps silent.

After 20 minutes,the lightning and the rain stop,

"Thanksss for lending me your warm hand,ghos--" the lights of the staircase are open and Jinyoung sees a girl that covering her face with her hoodie. He chuckles and grants thank you for once again.

Bomi sees him walks away and she sighs heavily. Thank God,,, she walks downstairs slowly and grabs her bagpack to go home.

Dong-ajushhi that is sweeping the rain water that got into his boarding house,sees her walking to it. He waves at her with a smile on his face. Then,Jinyoung from his back appears. Bomi blushes for a second and walks into the house without looking at them.

"Aish. Now what happened to her? Jinyoung,what did you do?" He asked him with raised voice. Jinyoung just shakes his head and looks at Bomi walks off from their sight.

"I'll try talk to her. Granpa,...wait here." He said. His uncle nods with a scrunched nose. He already thinks Bomi is like his own daughter since she got here.

Krekk...Krekkk...

"Bomi?" Jinyoung calls her and putting his head in her room,searching for her. But,no reply.

Jinyoung walks in nervously. So this is how her room looks like,...pretty neat... he thought. He walks in and then he hears the toilet's door swung open. He turns to the direction but he sees Bomi in her towel,making him blushing and runs away from her room.

I just make the condition becomes even worse! I'm sorry!! he thought. Bomi locked her door. He couldn't say anything. He sits infront of the door and leans against it.

"What did I do..." he messes his hair. He doesn't know how to fix this problem. The friendship problem...

Bomi's p.o.v.

That Jinyoung! I blushed again. I quickly wore my clothes and locked the door. After that,I sat at the door. He seems wanna say something...Is it about the 'ghost' incident or he already knew that was me?! Oh No...Ottokkhae?!

"My eyes feel so heavy..." he sleeps at the door.

Dong-jushhi passed Bomi's room and he sees Jinyoung sleeping infront of her room. He shakes his head and wakes him up but failed. He puts a pink polkadot blanket over him. Good night. He thought.

Next day,

Jinyoung wakes up and sees where is he slept last night. He saw Bomi's sign at the door and gasps. I slept here?! Who put this blanket......? Bomi...put it? he wonders himself. He takes the pink blanket and smiles happily.

"Why you hugging that blanket?" Dong-jusshi asked him. Jinyoung just gives his uncle a wide morning smile and skipping happily towards his room.

"YAHHH! I WAS THE ONE WHO PUT THE BLANKET!" Dong-jusshi screamed passes through Jinyoung's ears. He heard and throws the blanket away. Dong-jusshi laughs happily. Maybe he thought of Bomi! he thought.

Jinyoung's room,

"Aishh!! That granpa!! He just spoilt my imagination!! Did he know that I like her?!" he gasps.

He takes a quick bath and wears his perfectly ironed school uniform.

"Done!" he smiles to the mirror infront of him.

"I hope I can talk to Bomi today ...."

_________

DONE CHAPTER 6!!! xD I will update Chapter 7 next weekends!! Bye Bye!