{ Chapter 2 : The 'Rude Aces' }

L.O.V.E. LUV ~

Bomi's phone vibrating at it's place. Her alarm phone already rings about third time.

She offs it and looks at it with her eyes half-opened.
"7:35 a.m....7:36 a.m.?!"

Her eyes become larger than before. She stretches her body and grabs her towel.

"I'm late! I'm late!"

She running across the boarding house's hallway because she's the only one in the house.
"What happened,Bomi?! Why you running through the hallway in a rush?!"

Dong-ajusshi walks slowly toward her in confusion.
"I'm late for school!!"

She shouted from the shower room. He chuckles and walks towards kitchen to cook something for her lunch.

10 Minutes later...
"I'm done! Dong-ajusshi,I'm going to school!"

she tying her shoelaces quickly but It's still failed. She leaves it like that.

"Bomi! Take the lunch box near there!"

He shouted. She nods and waves to her new grandpa.

'Bomi,fighting!" His thought.

"Where's the way? Aigoo!" she shrugged her head. She can't believe she forgot about it.
"Brain,please work like always!"

She casting like a spell at her head making everyone looks at her weirdly.
"I remember it!"

She sees the school and walks through the gate.

08:13 a.m.,School's office,Seoul High School;

"I'm Yoon Bomi. From Jeju. Glad to meet you,sir!"

Bomi introduced herself formally to the principal of the school,Mr.JYP.
"Oh,you're the girl that got a transfer student's letter! Here,"

She takes a key from him and looks at it confusedly. He chuckles when he saw her face like that.
"Oh,this is your locker key that has your school's uniforms,books and your school's bag. So,don't worry! We have everything ready for you! Have fun,Bomi-sshi!"

"Thanks,Mr.JYP!"

She walks off the office,searching for her locker.

"430...430...430..."

she murmuring the locker's number and her eyes wildly searching it.
"Here it is!"

she unlocks the locker and she amazes it. The locker is so tidy and pretty. Even the uniforms already ironed and pinned nametags written her name on it. She is so happy to school here! She changes her ordinary clothes to school's uniform.

"It's so pretty...I think I'm dreaming right now..."

She finishes with making a ponytail of her hair.
"Done! My class is 4-C! Yesss~ I'm in the same class with Chorong!!" she cheered happily.

She walks to her new class to meet new people and new atmosphere. She can't wait to make new friends!

"Okay,class...today,we have a new student and she is a transfer student from Jeju. Please don't make fun at her and help her if she needs help. Come in,new student!"

Mr.JYP calls her to introduce herself infront the class. She walks bravely and stands next to him.
"Anneonghaseyo! I'm Yoon Bomi,call me Bomi! I'm from Jeju. Please be nice to me."

She ends her introduction with a 90 degree bow. Everyone claps hand for her. She smiles widely.

"Okay,Bomi. You can sit besides Chorong at the back."