{Chapter 8 : The Unacceptable Past}

Guyssssss~
The views is increasing day by dayyy~
Thank youuuuu!
_______

At the boarding house,

"Bomi,welcome--WHATTT?!" Dong-jusshi who just sweeping leaves that fell from the trees at his front yard then when he sees Bomi and Jinyoung comes home together while holding each other hands. Because of that he got shocked.

Bomi gives her smile with her white teeth shown. Jinyoung smiles and rubbing his back of his neck.

"Did you guys manage the problems?!" Dong-jusshi asked with his index finger pointing at them both. They nod softly. A light shine through his face and he walks to them with an open arms. He hugs both of them and with tears streaming down his face. Maybe he is too happy for accepting the fact.

"We need to celebrate this event!" He takes their hands and make their way to the kitchen.

"I'll cook something delicious to you two!" He said before takes his wok to cook. Bomi sits infront of Jinyoung nervously.

Jinyoung at her front glances at her and locking his eyes with hers. Bomi blushes and looks down.

"Why you look away? Isn't this what we should do as a couple?" He said with his hands on his chin. Bomi looks up and nods.

"So,what should we do now?"

"A peck."

"Ne?"

"Here. Please?" He points at his plump cheeks at her. Bomi stands from her seat and sits next to him.

"Ppalli! Ppalli~" he doing his aegyo voice.

Bomi leans towards his cheeks with her lips puckers out.

Chup!

A peck turns into a kiss.....on his lips. Her eyes open and she sees him so close with her making her blushes more. He breaks the kiss and looks at Bomi's face that is already redden like a tomato. She's too cute. He thought.

"You said...you wanna a peck. W-why you kissed me instead of a peck?" Bomi asked stuttered.

He chuckles and takes her hand. "I'm sorry. I can't take it anymore...but,your reaction are too cute,Bomi!" he squeezes her cheeks and playing with her face. Bomi pays back and pulls his face until she laughs at his face.

"Your face looks so Ugly!!" she cheered. He stares at her brightly smile. She's too pretty for me. He thought.

"Jinyoung?"

"Saranghae." He gives a peck at her cheek and she widen her eyes once again.

Bomi looks down shyly while a smile drawn on her face.

"Food's here!" Dong-jusshi said and walks towards them with a tray of foods at his hands.

"Wahh! Ddeubbokki! Glass noodles! Fried chicken!" Bomi's mouth wide open.

Jinyoung and Dong-jusshi just laugh at her reaction. Her reaction is priceless.

"Let's eat!"

After finish eating,

"Oh my....I'm so full!!" she smiles herself. Jinyoung stands up and takes all the plates on the table.

"I'll wash dishes." Jinyoung offered himself.

Dong-jushhi shakes his head and pulls Bomi hands to the kitchen.

"Bomi! Let's wash plates together!"

"But,why--OUCH!" Dong-jusshi smacks her head.

"Just follow me."

Jinyoung shrugs his head.

"I'm going to bed,okay?" he said as he walks off.

"Okay~" Dong-jusshi replied him.

After 5 minutes, Dong-jusshi says something to Bomi to break the silence,

"Bomi-sshi,..."

"Ne?"

"Do you like my nephew?"

"...you mean,Jinyoung?"

He nods his head,not looking at Bomi because he is too focused on washing plates.

"Your answer?"

"Yes. I like him...why?" Bomi asked. She becomes curious about why he asked her.

He wipes his hands with a dry cloth and facing her. She still rinsing the remaining plates in the sink. He taps her shoulder suddenly makes her shock a bit.

"Do you wanna hear a story about him?"

Bomi nods. She is rinsing the plates quickly because she wanna hears the story.

Dong-jusshi clears his throat.
"So,I will tell you...about his life. But,don't tell him that I told you this."

She nods again and again. She just can't wait for the story to start.

"Okay,it was like this. Actually,Jinyoung's mum and dad already died since he was little. He didn't know who were his parents because I never told him about this. Also,his parents crashed on a plane and his mum...Mrs.Park wrote a letter to me that written,
'Take care of Jinyoung. Don't tell him about our condition. Just say that we are at oversea and we will be back,okay? Oppa,please take care of him and make his life happy with a person he likes. From,Mrs. Park.'"

Dong-jusshi said while wiping his tears. He really misses his sister since she got crashed.

Bomi looks at him and suddenly her tears also fell. She remembers her mum at Jeju and she left her alone since her dad's died.

"Bomi..." he looks at Bomi. Bomi lifts her head and looks at him.

"Please,...take care of Jinyoung for me,for his mother,for his father."

"O-okay.." she nods weakly.

"You're kidding me,right? Dong-jusshi?" Bomi turns to the voice and sees Jinyoung walking weakly towards them. Dong-jusshi cries back after he heard his voice.

"IT'S A LIE,RIGHT?!" Jinyoung starts to cry and sniffs. Dong-jusshi nods slowly. Jinyoung walks away and runs away from the house.

Jinyoung's P.O.V.

"Why he...he keeps this secret..?!" I screwed. Why he did this? My tears streaming down my face tonight. I walk to the park and see a swing. That is the swing that I always play when I was little with mum and dad. Now,I know...the meaning of lost can't describe by words. It is so sad to remember back.

"Jinyoung-ah!" I heard Bomi running towards me with her patting cute voice. I quickly wipes away my tears.

"Hey,let's go home." She offered. I give her no and she sighs.

"I know the feels,Jinyoung."

"What feels?"

"...the feels of lost something special. My reaction when I heard my dad died was also like you...I cried and cried. And then I realized,I still have one more special thing and it is my...mum. Remember,Jinyoung,...you still have your ajusshi as your family members. He will always be with you." She smiles to me. I nod weakly.

"Thanks,Bomi."

_________

Will update next weekends! Wait for it :)