{Chapter 7 : Real Confession}

At the same time,

Bomi wakes up and packing her books in her pink bagpack. She walks to the kitchen and sees Dong-jusshi cooking something on his stove.

"Dong-jusshi...where's Jinyoung?" Bomi asked while pulling a chair to sit.

He smiles at Bomi without moving his body towards her. "He already left for school." He said.

Bomi nods slowly.

He comes to her with pancakes on a plate. He arranges about 5 pancakes for him and 3 pancakes for her.

"Oh,gomawo..." Bomi takes it pleasurely. Her eyes shining brightly after she saw the gorgeous looking pancakes for her grumbling belly. Dong-jusshi chuckles and hands her a maple syrup for her to pour on it.

"I'll eat!" Bomi said before she gobble it up. He smiles at Bomi's behaviour. She's really different from the other girls. He thought.

Then,he speaks; "What happened yesterday?"

The question makes Bomi suddenly stops eating her pancakes. He makes an eye contact with Bomi but she avoids it while swallowing down her pancakes in her mouth.

"Ermm..." she spoke nervously.

"You know,...Jinyoung thought he did something to you and he wanna apologized to you but...he ended up sleeping outside your room last night. What did he do to you?" He explained to her. Her eyes widen and her cheeks redden. She feels sorry towards Jinyoung.

"Ac-actually...yesterday,...end of school,I heard about Jinyoung and his ex buddies at the rooftop. Also...I heard,..he said,he likes me." Bomi said with thumping heart. Dong-jusshi's eyes widen and so is his mouth.

"Omooo!!!" he squealed like an old lady. She tries to calm him down but he keeps screaming.

"My story doesn't end yet!" Bomi pulls his shirt. He smiles and sits back again for hear the story.

"Then?"

"....then,the lights turned off and he was there....hugging me,tightly. I don't know but my heart beated faster than before. Then,he kept nervous so I held his hand and he gripped it tight...my breath felt choked and I felt like I can't breathe..."

Dong-jusshi walks to her and hugs her suddenly. "You guys will make a cute looking couple!! I will support you guys!"

Bomi's face gives a confused look. She takes her lunchbox and walking to school alone after waved at his second dad.

School,

"Bomi!" She heard a familiar voice but she doesn't want to remember it so she walks on but the voice keeps shouting for her.

She turns to the person and sees Jinyoung with his cheeky smile drawn on his face. Bomi looks away,avoiding the face of the person that liked her. She can't get rid the fact that he likes her.

"Bomi...did I made you mad?"

"Ani..it's not like that."

"So,why you become like this? Avoiding me? Looking away from me? We are friends,right?"

"Um...yes,we are."

"B-but why..?"

"I'll tell you later,okay."

She leaves Jinyoung alone and walks to her class. Chorong sees him alone and taps his back.

"Why your face like that?" she asked.

"Nothing."

He leaves Chorong alone and she just raises her eyebrows.

"Maybe it's Bomi's problem?" Chorong murmured.

All of the time,Bomi avoiding Jinyoung everywhere she go. She doesn't know how to say to him about she already heard about he likes her.

End of school,

All of the classmate of Bomi's class already left her behind alone in class. Chorong also said she had something to do after school so she can't go back home with Bomi.

Bomi nods and Chorong smiles to her.

"I'm so sorry." Chorong said before she walks out of the class.

Knock knock,

Like always,the Rude Aces comes to Bomi but this time,only Mark and Alice. They come to her without their leader,JiA.

"Bomi-sshi." Mark spoke with a low tune voice since no one in her class.

Bomi looks down,avoiding their eye-contact because she knows she will get bully after this. She lowering her head to ease Mark and Alice bully her.

Alice taps her back and hugs her tightly.

"Thanks...because of you,our leader changed. She became a better person." Alice said with a delightful smile.

"W-where's she?" Bomi asked with a stuttered voice.

"China. She transferred there because she followed her parents there and she promised to study hard." She continued. Mark at her side smiles and gives a tap at Bomi's back too.

"Can we be your friend,Bomi-sshi?" Mark said while handing his palm to her. Bomi hands her hand and nods infinitely.

Jinyoung sees the situation and chuckles.
"Let's be friends then!" he shouted.

They all laugh and cheer for the friendship. Bomi waves at them and walks back home with Jinyoung.

About 5 minutes walk,the atmosphere becomes awkward,but Bomi wants to start the conversation...

"Park Jinyoung..."

Jinyoung just turns his face towards her but still walking besides her.

"...um,I heard...you like me."

He stops the walk and looks down immediately. She presses her lips to a thin line. The atmosphere becomes more awkward!!

Jinyoung starts to nervous and feels like Bomi will get angry at him. Shit. Who told her. He thought.

"....Jinyoung."

"Just don't mind about the story. It's not important- -"

"...I like you too."

Bomi confessed. Jinyoung that before he was rubbing his back of the nape but when he heard she likes him,he looks at her disbelief.

"...Jin-Jinjja?!" He said while controlling his happiness. Bomi gives a slight nod.

He smiles and links his arm over Bomi's little body. "Now...you're mine."
____________

>\\\\\< Kyahh this is so fluff omg im sorry. I can imagine them be like this hahahaha

150130