Chapter 2: The Doctor and Scp's

=====A 3 Weeks Later=====

3 weeks as pass since we last saw Izuku. Dr. Bright has kept his promise to keep an eye on Izuku and he had have done it perfectly.

(O-5 Council member: surprisingly)

At the first week, the prisoners payed no mind to Izuku, except one of them did throw a rock at Izuku's head and Dr. Bright had some guards to take him to med bay and put the one who threw the rock at Izuku in to solitary confinement

The second week the prisoners started to notice that Izuku was getting special treatment and learn that Izuku was the same Hero in training that put some of them in prison.

So one day in the courtyard 10 prisoners cornered Izuku and begin to beat him black and blue only for a few minutes until the guards came and get them away from Izuku and again to take him to med bay.

The third week a member from the L.o.V approach Izuku with shiv behind his backs.

(For those that don't know what a shiv is. It's a handmade knife-like weapon built only for stabbing)

The L.o.V member went up to Izuku who was sitting on the bench in the courtyard unaware of what's going to happen.

L.o.V member: Mr. Midoriya?

Izuku:(stuttering) Y-y-yes?

L.o.V member: The League of Villains sends their regards

The L.o.V member starts to stab Izuku in the abdomen and then the eye. Izuku screams in pain as the two guards then noticed it and quickly get to Izuku, one beat up the L.o.V member with the baton while the other guard quickly take Izuku to the med bay.

======= Timeskip brought to you by eri and SCP-053 petting and drawing on SCP-682=======

Dr. Bright was in the med bay talking to the doctor about his conditions.

Dr. Bright: So how is he?

Doctor: He appears to be in a stable condition but he needs surgery. Now what insurance provider do you bastard have?

Dr. Bright:.... THE FUCK IS INSURANCE?!?!

*🎬Please stand by 🎬*

(0:05 to 0:16)

*🎬Beep beep 🎬*

Doctor: He's stable but he's in a coma.

Dr. Bright: And how long will that be?

Doctor: I'm not sure, it could be a few days maybe months or worse years!

Dr. Bright: *Sigh* then let's pray to whatever God's up there.

=====In Izuku mindscape=====

(Izuku's Pov)

Darkness is all I could see. Am my dead? Am I alive? What's happening to me?

???: Hello Izuku

Izuku then looked around to know who have said that. All he could think about is he is not alone in his mind.

Izuku: W-who are you?! Where are you?!!!

???: It's okay my boy, just stay calm, I mean you no harm.

Izuku: Show yourself!!

???: As you wish

Izuku then sees a man in a black robe, with some dried blood on his hands, and is wearing a pale white plague doctor mask