March 15, 2014

It was one of the days when the hospital is in a major crisis—a huge typhoon happened that lead to a lot of deaths and critical damage, there was this one little girl who had no where to go, staring into nothingness while her eyes are filled with sweat. She had just lost both her parents in such a short period of time and I had no way to comfort her because she doesn't look willing to open up to other people easily.

Right after my shift ended—which was probably around 3AM. The first thing I did was to go back to the huge hallways of the second floor, returning to where I last saw her to check whether she was still there, and she was.

I don't know what's gotten into me that time, all I knew was that I cried so hard next to her that I woke her up.

She was very pretty and quite tall, her eyes are filled with fear and dried tears.

"Do you want to live with me?" Was the first sentence I spoke to her, probably knowing that she had nowhere else to go she agreed.

When we went home, Chen Yu was very shocked to see a child in my arms. I knew that he was trying to ask a question so I gave him an assuring smile, signing him that I will tell him what happened later.

I guess another person I'd cherish has entered my little world.