May 15, 2015

They say that a relationship isn't a relationship if you and your partner don't encounter misunderstandings, but is what happening right now still a misunderstanding?

This is probably my first serious note in this diary of mine for this year. I don't know whether I should be glad or not because oftentimes I take a lot of time wondering what to write and ending up leaving my pages blank, today isn't one of those days because I've finally gotten into the right mind to vent my frustration to myself completely aware that I, definitely am not overthinking the situation this time.

Since three months ago, Chen Yu went on a drug inspection mission and had to leave the city, he's not been home since then. During the first two weeks we were okay, we do video calls in a daily basis, talk to each other during our free time, he would still make time for me and our Yue'er, there was nothing wrong going on with us. No fights, no misunderstandings, no nothing! So I don't understand why so suddenly he doesn't want to talk to me anymore?

I had started overthinking after not being able to connect to him for a week, begun inwardly panicking of what might have happened to him while he's far from me. I guess it was my mistake I never thought of the idea of him cheating, maybe I trusted him too much I ended up completely disappointed with myself and often wonder what I've done wrong?

My Chen Yu, my so called "husband" I trusted with all my heart, was cheating on me with a woman—and not just some random woman, but his workmate's fiancée on top of that!

I found it extremely ridiculous, during the first few days his workmate inquired to me about the matter, I was completely confident that he was lying and that Chen Yu won't be able to do that, yet I had to hear it with my own two ears.

I called Chen Yu one day, he responded with an uninterested tone, I was pretty relieved at first, he doesn't sound like he was hiding some woman in his house right? Before I was about to hang up, I heard a person moan, accompanied by the both of them laughing in a low tone. He was having sex with a woman while I was dead worried about him and our dying relationship, it was frustrating.

I didn't know what to do, I entered a state of chaos and refused to leave my room for a few days and had to waste my yearly job vacation on such a stupid matter.

After taking a breather, after completely accepting the truth, I decided to block all his numbers and socials, I deleted every memory the both of us had together and burned all the photographs we had hanged on our walls, I figured that forgetting about him and starting anew was a better option for me and Yue'er who's only a teenager that needs a lot of care and attention.

When I explained to Yue'er about everything, she grew silent for a few days and cried with me a few days after, she told me that she understood what I was feeling and that Chen Yu isn't someone I should waste my time thinking about, I find it kind of funny because the both of them were the closest before all of this happened, now even my little princess is unwilling to bring him back to our lives.

Fuck you Chen Yu, fuck you for ruining my life for months, I hope we never see each other again.