Broken Wine IV

Chapter 4

The Broken Wine Bottle.
‼️TW‼️, Gore, Stabbing, blood, sharp objects
____________________________

As days went on, Weeks went, a whole month went by was when I first met Tubbo, we always met by my golden Gate and would talk for hours, I would even help Tubbo to fly by holding onto his hands for balance as he would flutter his wings and try and fly. It always ended with him falling tho, But over time progress was made. Well slowly. Dosent matter we enjoyed each other company, Even if it meant for Tub to get hurt.

We would play for hours, Everyday was so much fun.

Until that One day on November 16th, The Day that would change my life.
As I woke up I looked over at my clock. I don't remember much on numbers but I do know it said 4 am, Why was I up so early? It was because my parents were arguing. Again. They usually would argue pretty late but this was pretty later then Usual, I wanted to go back to sleep but I couldent the Arguing got louder.

I decided to get out of my bed and go hear on what they were arguing about this late. As I crept down the stairs and into the hallway I peaked thru the Kitchen door and heard the usual words, "YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH SOME RED BIRDED BRAIN HYBRID!! " "I DID NO SUCH THINGS U BITCH, I DON'T KNOW WHAT WRONG WITH IT BUT THAT'S NOT MY SON" "IT'S A GIFT FROM THE DEVIL AND THE DEVIL PUNISHING U FROM CHEATING", There arguing grew louder and louder, As I stared back at my wings they did a small flap before they lowered, Was I really demon? My wings looked nothing like demon ones but what if I was one..

As I stared at my wings spacing out the conversation That's when I heard my mom yell, " I'M TIRED OF THIS SICK LIFE, I'M LEAVING YOU AND THAT THING" my mother growled at my father as he screamed back at her, What happended next Traumatized me. My father grabbed a Big wine bottle and broke its bottom haft and flung it full force onto my mom,She let out a painful scream.

As he Kept Hitting her over and over again with the broken bottle, The bottle kept breaking sending glass bottle shards all over the floor, And onto my mother skin and eyes. Blood came rushing out all over her as she screamed louder and louder. That was until her body Flopped over onto the ground drowned into a pool of blood and she couldent move. She didn't Blink. She didn't speak Nor breath. She was dead on the kitchen floor.

(Hope you enjoyed today Little story.)