Red feather V

Chapter 5

The "Red feather"
‼️TW‼️, Blood, Sharp objects, Abuse, Gore
____________

I stood there, Fear in my eyes, As my eyes widen Widely, And tears dropped from out my eyes. My mom was there on the Kitchen floor dead. Blood coming out of her still as there wasn't enough, Glass shards every where and in her skin and eyes, And the Monster. My father standing over her body With glass in his hands and blood covered every where on him. He stood there heavily breathing just wide eyes staring. I felt like fainting I didn't know what to do, All of this was too much for me right now.

I stared as my father Started to break into a loud crazy laughter, as he leaned him self against the kitchen counter with the glass bottle in his left hand.He was mumbling stuff I couldent hear but I did manage to hear one thing out of him "I did it I finally did it".As tears filled my eyes I backed up, This was my fault, If I wasn't given these wings my life would be fine. My parents wouldn't fight. I could have friends. And my mom wouldent be dead on the floor right now.As I kept walking backwards I bumped into this small table as my wings went up and Knocked over the vase on the table I Froze.

That's when I heard my father loud footsteps. He quickly opened the Kitchen door and stood there
menacingly staring at me, He smiled at me clenching his glass bottle closely. " Tomathy Hey there little Buddy, you- you didn't see what happened right? "He stared at me as my wings formed a ball around me, My ears down and me Shaking, I shook my head slowly as he then looked at the broken vase next to me.

"Looks like someone Needs a Punishment as well" he said holding up the glass bottle. I then ran for it, Going up the stairs as I can hear shouts behind me of my father, I ran into a random room and well the only hiding spot in there was the closet so I ran in it and closed the doors. I had my tail curled around me, Wings forming a ball around me as I held back tears. That's when I heard his footsteps getting closer and closer And closer...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Until they stopped. They went silent. Was he gone? Was it safe to check?. I slowly opened the closet door and peeked my head out a little with my wings above my head just in case, wrong move because once I had I felt a Glass bottle smash into my wings, As I screamed and fell back into the closet leaning my self back, blood dripped out of wings as there was glass shards in them and then I blacked out.

(Rushed the end a bit sorrz if it's noticeable I'm just tired and wanna move on!!)