16)Edoardo Ferrari:

'She is literally the female version of you man it's excruciatingly funny' venom laughs

'She is literally the female version of you man it's excruciatingly funny' venom laughs. I roll my eyes choosing to ignore him. 'She is nothing like me, Ms Das is extremely annoying'. 'So are you' he mumbles. 'Now what?what are you planning to do with the most precious thing every Mafia wants. Keep her as your slave or do what you intentionally wanted to do?' Venom asks. 'She's a pawn in my game nothing more, she means nothing to me anymore. All i want is pure revenge'.

Anger all over my face I quickly get up and throw the file at Venom. 'Ouch man'. 'Ouch?what are you a 4 year old girl. That's the plan for Malhotras party i dont have time to explain more but just read through it' he nods going through the file. I take care of a few shipments before heading out. 'I am going to the gym if you have any questions take it up with Bernardo. He's probably out there eye fucking Grey'.

'Bernardo wants to fuck Pearl?'. Venom gives me a "this is ridiculous" look. 'The little shit made it quite obvious' i grumble. As i walk out the door i hear him yell 'I love you eddy'. 'Shut the fuck up' i yell back. I change into my gym clothes, grabbing my bag heading to the gym. Finally i am alone for the day away from all the fuckers.

I hear soft grunts coming from the gym. Who the fuck is at the gym?. Getting closer the grunts become louder. Opening the door Das comes into view. Her sweaty back faces mine while she repeatedly punches the punching bag. Her punches get harsher and stronger like she is taking all her anger out on it. I take small steps behind her examining her every move. Like she senses me she turns around and throws a punch in my way. I dodge her punch swiftly as she grips onto my shirt for balance. Sweat trickles down her face as she breathes heavily.

'You have shit stance' i tease. Something about making her mad makes me happy but she usually gets me equally mad. She frowns at me letting go of my shirt. She is wearing a sports bra with leggings which does justice to her ass. Fuck i just want to squeeze it. 'What are you doing here' she still keeps the frown on her.

'It's my house i can go anywhere i want' i state taking off my shirt. Her lips part as she gulps hard. She rakes her eyes all over my torso taking in all the tattoos. Her frozen state makes me smirk 'It's rude to stare'. Her eyes come back and meet mine and she gives me an unamused look. 'Don't flatter yourself. You're the one who is practically inviting me to stare'.

'You know that mouth is going to get you in trouble one day' i say as my eyes rake down her figure. She has gotten sexier than the last time i saw her. The day i asked Maria-. Skipping through my thoughts my eyes land on the clevage of her sports bra. She rolls her eyes walking further away from me to the mini fridge. Taking out a bottle of cold water she unscrews the cap. The tip of the bottle touch those delicious lips of hers in an angelic way that puts me in a trance. I want to kiss the shit out of those lips until they are swollen.

'You know you should take your advice sometimes'. Her voice snaps me out of thought. I head straight towards the area where all the dumbbells are kept and start benching. It's been days since i last worked out giving me a reason to get away from everything.