17)Helen Das:

'You horny idiots' liyah exclaims

'You horny idiots' liyah exclaims. 'I promise you its nothing like that. We were just fighting and somehow got into that position' i trail off. Now that i think about it we did look like a horny couple although we are not. Never in a million years i would imagine myself with a man like him. His cold demeanour makes me repel every inch of him.

Yet he makes me so frustrated with his comments.

I look like a hormonal teenager when i am around him and when I accidentally rubbed myself against him i was trying so hard to hold back a moan. I have never felt anything like that. The only thing which has brought me over the edge is my vibrator. Never i have ever in my life experienced anything sexual with someone else and i am not going to until the right guy.

P says its stupid because there is no such thing as a perfect guy in her opinion. Liyah bursts through my room jumping on Pearl who is lying one the bed. 'I caught Helen and Edoardo this close to having sex in the gym' liyah brings her thumb and index finger close to each other showing how close we were to "having sex". Pearls eyes widen and she breaks out into laughter along with Liyah.

I roll my eyes entering the bathroom shutting it close. Finally away from the idiots. Stripping my clothes i stand under the shower. My muscles immediately relax as the hot water hits me. Life has been good. We are provided with everything we want. Except for freedom. For some reason it feels wrong to get everything we want without earning it.

I wanted to continue my studies and become a doctor. Be something that reminds me how much i have endured and how i worked hard to get where i am at. I want this as much as P. Her reason for choosing to be a doctor is so the same thing doesn't happen to everyone that happens to her. Closing my eyes i stand right under the hot shower.

Dad. I completely forgot i told dad I would be back in 2 days. It's been 2 weeks....

Slipping into some comfortable clothes i head down towards Edoardos office. Not even caring that my hair is still wet i walk with fury evident on my face. Reaching his office i knock lightly. Idk how i found it . Opening the door i dont even bother waiting for his response.

His cold eyes stare at me as i barge in. 'How dare you come in' he roars. I simply ignore him slumping down in the chair oposite him. 'We have to talk' i smile at him. Sitting down in his chair he keeps his eyes glued on me. 'Ms Das you don't order me around in my own house' his voice laced with warning.

'Well i dont care, i want to talk because this is getting ridiculous'. His large frame faces me as i speak. I notice the marks i left on him and laugh internally. 'You are treading on thin ice'. I scoff at his response earning a glare. 'I want to call my dad because he is going to be worried sick and also we would like to continue our studies online' i deadpan.

'No' and with that he continues writing something.

'No?. What do you mean no!' I shriek standing up. 'I suggest you dont raise your voice at me and yes i mean no'. 'Why not? I promise we wont tell our parents about whatever the fuck is going on here and please studying is the only thing left for us' my voice sounds deperate and as much as i hate giving him that i remind myself its for the best.