Chapter One: What Y/N could do

July 14, 1992 Forbidden Forest

3rd POV

Somewhere deep within the forbidden forest. We see an 11-year-old boy with H/C short hair and pink eyes. He was resting on a tree branch as he was playing with a bowtruckle, while listening to some music.

 He was resting on a tree branch as he was playing with a bowtruckle, while listening to some music

For the past couple of days, Y/N is slowly not handling crowded places anymore, it has gotten a bit loud for him lately. Even though his been learning the lessons from his uncle, Y/N is not yet there to fully shut out the noise. Just then, Two figures showed up bellow him and called out to Y/N.

"Y/N!" Firenze yelled out but he didn't hear him.

"Y/N!" He yelled once more, but still getting the same outcome. He then found another way and started knocking on the trunk of the tree using his hoof.

It finally caught Y/N's attention, he took off his headphones and looked down as he saw his forest friends.

"Hi, Firenze, Astra." Y/N said with his expressionless face and asked "How long was I up here?"

"Not that long, but we would just like to see how you are doing and hear the lessons you are learning with your uncle." Firenze said.

Y/N placed the bowtuckle down on the tree branch as he then jumped down and landed in front of his friends. He has grown a lot taller after a couple of weeks into the summer. Y/N wasn't the same old short H/C haired boy from his 1st year. (A/N: he is half a head taller than Hermione now. :O)

"I am doing great I guess

"I am doing great I guess..." Y/N said unsure "the lessons are going smoothly, but it's getting really loud for me, right here." He then pointed towards his head.

"How so?" Astra asked

"Well, it seems I can't handle crowded places as I used to anymore." Y/N answered