Page 1 :SCHOLAR izuku

IZUKU POV

hey I'm izuku midoriya and I'm working in a cafe ...
I live in my own house that my mom left me before she died......
I support myself to survive cause I was alone and I don't have any family ....
But I'm used to it...

My boss (aizawa) offered me a scholarship to study at the University...
Of course I accept that opportunity because I always wanted to study again and pursue my dream ....

Now I'm in front of this big university....
It's wide and all things in here is obviously expensive...

AIZAWA supporting me and treated me as his son...
He paid and afford all things that I needed in university (school supplies,tuition and more) he's really like my dad......
And I treated his daughter Eri as my little sister....

/////////////
Alright now...
I entered the university and walks around to find the head's office....

I read the paper that aizawa gave me before I get in here...
This is where he wrote all the information about the head and all professors in this school...
The units and schedules that I will take everyday, the school map and buildings.

...I was looking down and didn't notice that someone was in front of me...I bumped into someone and the things he's holding accidentally fell down on the floor ..

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!"
I apologized but I'm a little bit scared that he might hit me or get mad at me...
"It's fine....you should look on your way next time"
he said while picking up those books ,of course..I'm helping him...

"Sorry I was just looking for the head's office, I'm a fresh man here...and I think I'm lost..."I explained chuckles.

"Oh, you're the scholar student here? hm,..so the rumours are true."

"Eh?! They're talking about me?!"I said

"Yes, and by the way !!!....I'm Iida tenya...just call me Iida I'm the president of this university" he introduce to himself and offered a hand...
We shake our hands 🤝and smiles..

"I-I'm izuku midoriya ...nice to meet you"I said and smiles at him...

"Let's go I'll lead you to the head's office now...."he offered...and we walk together in the hallway.....

Til Later....
We finally made it to get into the head's office.....

"Good morning, ma'am, someone is looking for you" iida excuses to the principal.

"Good morning," I greeted and bowed with respect.

"Good morning...Wait, you're izuku midoriya....right? Come in.." the principal says

I came in and closed the door...
Then she let me sit on the chair in front of her table...

"Mr.aizawa told me about you ...but don't worry- I already prepared all you needed here..."

" Uhm..." I was about to ask something...

"Here's your class section" The principal gave me my registration form and school i.d.

Wow, she really reads my mind, she knows what I need.

"You can leave now...good luck on your first day here...izuku midoriya..."she said and smile...

I walk out and read it...
I noticed Iida was still there waiting for me...

"May I know what your class section?' he asked..

"I'm in class 1-A ******" I respond

"Oh really?!...We're in the same class midoriya..."Iida said excitedly

"Eh?! Really?!!!.."I was glad we're at the same class...I don't have any friends yet.

"Let's go to our class now..."Iida says and we started to walk downstairs way to our classroom.

.. .............

"Hello I'm izuku midoriya...I'm 20 years old ..please take care of me "I said and bow to everyone in class...

"Alright you can sit now mr.midoriya"the adviser said ..

I walk and looking for an empty seat and I found it at the back near at the window....
I sit there and start to listen in our lesson...

..........

While the teacher was teaching his lesson to us...the door opened and a male student comes in....

"Your late again mr.bakugo..."the teacher said annoyed at him...

"Tch .."the guy flinches and walk through ..he's staring at me like he's gonna murder me...

"Uhm...can you stop glaring at me?"I said

"That's my seat!you d@mn nerd" he said while glaring at me.

"Eh? But there's no name on it..it's not belongs to you.."I said smirking

"Leave or I'll kill you"he yelled and glares at me...sh*t it's scary ..

"Midoriya, you can sit there next to him..." the professor said

"Fine!!..mr.grumpy..."I sarcastically said to the student who was still glaring at me.

I sat next to him and continued to listen to our lesson.

I secretly glanced at him and realized that he has a handsome look ..his blonde hair and red eyes makes him more attractive.....
I noticed some of the girls here looking at him..
Gossiping about him...

He's handsome but I don't really like his attitude

He's handsome but I don't really like his attitude....he's rude and I don't know if there's more that may be worst than this....

"KATSUKI BAKUGO !"the teacher called and threw the chalk at him..

because he was caught not listening to our teacher's lesson, and sleeping here...

He woke up and looked at our teacher.
"Ouch...what was that for?!"he yelled annoyed...

I laughed at him and he looks at me glaring...
I closed my mouth and turned my attention to our professor.

KATSUKI BAKUGO'S POV

I was tired and I knew that I am late again...
My head still hurts because I drunk too much alcohol last night at the party ...

"KATSUKI BAKUGO!"the teacher yelled at me and threw the chalk at me..

"Ouch what was that for?!"I yelled

Damn that hurts.....
I heard someone laughed at me... Damn that laughed was cute, and I saw that nerd was the one who laughing at me ..
He closes his mouth and back to study....

He looks so familiar like I met him before...
I can't remember....

But when I look at him...he looks cute because of his chubby cheeks, his freckles and messy green hair makes him more attractive too..

I wanted to know who is this guy....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.