page 2 :(MEET DEATH END FOUR)

IZUKU'S POV
After class...I decided to go to the cafeteria with Iida ...
We both walking through the hallway until we saw a crowd of people huddling around the campus....
Screaming and cheering like crazy ....

"What was that?" I questioned to Iida, I'm confused of what's going on here...
"They're here...the D.E 4"Iida responds to me
"D.E4 ...I never heard about them" I say clueless and confused who are those guys..

"Oh I forgot that you are new here...D.E 4 means death end four....."Iida says
"Why they call themselves like that? it's weird..."I ask
"D.E4 is a popular ,rich, handsome and strong group here in this campus.. once you messed up with them, or harm any of them...your dead..."Iida explained to me..
"Tsk...I'm not scared of them, were all students here and were studying all at the same school.." I say confidently
"Shh... don't say that.. you don't know what they can do to you ..."Iida warned me.
"Yeah you should listen to him" someone says
"Who are you?" I asked
"Oh she's my friend ochaco uraraka" Iida introduced his friend ..this girl has a brown hair and eyes, round face and pink cheeks.. she's cute actually...

She's cute and looks kind to me

She's cute and looks kind to me ...
"Hi I'm izuku midoriya" I said
"Hello nice to meet you...hm...you're the transfer student here, am I right? " she says
"Yes it's me" I chuckled. .
We both laugh and she accidentally bumped to someone and she didn't noticed it...

"oh no, I-I'm sorry" uraraka apologized to this guy ..

The guy is with his group...he has a blonde hair yeah color of mayonnaise and he has ruby red eyes glaring on us..

he looks grumpy but attractive.

"Oops that girl will be dead"
"Bow to our prince!"
"If I were for her.....I will kill myself before I get punished by them"
"You freak! out of the way!"
I have a bad feeling when I heard those words from those fan girls of this boys...
I didn't noticed the crowd of students is surrounding us now...

"I'm sorry I didn't noticed I'm sorry" uraraka apologized to this man and bowed ..
I look at them and I realize that this man...it was KATSUKI BAKUGO...from my class ..
He's with this group.........

"Wait...they're four...are they?....

"The D.E4" Iida says and started to trembled, fear to being include on uraraka's problem now.

So it's them...this grumpy Pomeranian is the leader of this group ..

"Your words is meaningless to me...if you want me to accept it.... then ..Kneel down to me now and lick your mess round face" KATSUKI says to her...pointing on his shoes, being dirt by uraraka's takoyaki sauce...

"But...i-i can't " uraraka trembled and looks down
"I said do it! Or else I will make your life miserable here!" he says and glaring at her..

the rest of the guys behind his back was just watching them...

Everyone laugh except me and Iida....
He's looking down at uraraka ...disgusted and act like he's the king of this campus...
No he's gone way too far from this...I can't let him do this to her...

I grab Iida's drink and walk to them...
I quickly pulled uraraka hiding her behind me and I glared at katsuki...

"IZUKU? .."uraraka calls nervously..... the students around us started gossiping about me ..

"how dare he?"

"yeah, i know he will be dead after this"

I ignore all of their comments about me...I gaze at uraraka...
I can feel that uraraka was still trembling and scared on this guy's...

I turned my look on bakugo and spilled the drink of cola on him....

Everyone was shocked about on what I did to him...Tsk...he deserves it...
"What the hell!.. you ..." bakugo was about to curse me but I slap him hard in his face ...

"Tsk.. as I can see, your not injured or any Mr. bakugo, and She did apologized to you right?! isn't that enough to you pomeranian?!!" I yelled...
"So what?!.....it's not on your .."he says but before he finished his words I slap him again in the other side...
"Don't even think that I'm scared of you! You may be known as rich and popular here but it doesn't mean that you have to bully anyone in here!.. your not a king here bakugo, you're just a student here like us!...You better know your place!" I said glaring at him...
"Tsk...oh your fighting me back now..huh...nerd..do you think I will let you pass after this.." he smirks and glared eye to eye to me...
"Try me...you can't scare me grumpy!" I respond and glared at him and make my face more close to him...

KACCHAN'S POV

this nerd again...and I can't believe he can fight me back like this...
His face Is more close an inch to me...
Damn I can smell his breath ...I could not stop gazing on his freaking freckled cheeks.
his green emerald eyes and his soft lips...

We're glaring at each other until the bell rings ...
"Don't even dare to hurt any of my friends and any students here!" he warned and walks out with round face and four eyes...
"Tsk i'm not done yet nerd" I warned him
"Whoa bro...he's the only one who fight you back..."Pikachu says I mean Denki kaminari....
"He's interesting ...why don't we let him join in our group" EIJIRO KIRISHIMA suggested
"are you crazy?!!no we can't!!..."I said
"Chill...here have some ramen" half and half said I mean SHOTO TODOROKI...he's eating his cold ramen right now...
"Where did you get that bro?"kaminari asked
"Cafeteria "he answered
"So what's your plan on that nerd guy?"kaminari asked
"You'll see..." I say smirking....