page 4: (FIRST KISS )

Hello everyone I'm back....
Sorry I was too busy this week and I got 2nd dose vaccinated today...

MIDORIYA'S POV

We arrive at home ..

AIZAWA prepared a dinner for us tonight and eri excitedly hugging me....they prepared a delicious sukiyaki, steak, katsudon and strawberry cake.

aizawa really knows what we want....how lucky that eri and shinso having a perfect dad like him.

"Midoriya, shinso...the dinner is ready let's eat" aizawa called..
We nodded and seat on the dining table.

while eating, mr. aizawa turned his attention to me "How is your first day Midoriya?"aizawa asked

"Oh uhm...its fine..."I answered nervously
"Looks like there's something's going on with you at your school...would you mind to tell us?" aizawa said confused and worried

"N-nothing , nothing's happened...the students there are soooo nice and cool.. and I met some of them and we became friends..."I chuckled
"That's good...I'm glad you like to study there, i'm glad to hear it" aizawa says..
"Mhm..." i respond and smiled.

I noticed shinso was staring at me..
He knows me well, because we grown up together...and he was my best friend ..

After dinner...
AIZAWA was asleep on his room..Eri is with him because she was afraid in the dark...
I cleaned the table...while shinso was assigned to wash the dishes...
I'm done, so I decided to take some rest on the couch ...I was so tired but, i need to woke up early for tomorrow...

SHINSO POV

I knew that Midoriya lied about his school experience this days ...I feel that something's bad happened to him and he can't explain it to us.....
I'm done washing the dishes..

I was about to go to my room but I noticed Midoriya was asleep on the couch...

I sit next to him and pat his soft green hair...
He's too cute ..
I gently carried him and put him on his bedroom...so he can sleep well...
I blushed when his shirts revealing his lower abdomen at me...I gulped and covered it quickly using his futon...
Damn it he's sexy...now I slapping myself because of my dirty mind again...
I smiled and kissed his forehead before I leave ...

it's normal to us because, he's kissing me too every time I passed asleep...
But I wish I could kiss him on his lips ..

NEXT DAY....

I secretly told aizawa that I'm planning to transfer on MIDORIYA'S new school..
So I can be able to guide him and know what's going on with him...
We're so close and I love him so much..
I can't let anyone to hurt my precious one..

"i need to go now...bye mr. aizawa, bye Eri...uhm..bye shinso kun!" Midoriya said before he left the house
"Dad I'm going to school now... see ya later" I said and left a forehead kissed for eri .
"Nii-chan ..Can you pick him up again afterschool...I'm worried" Eri begs on me
"Of course I will...I'll make sure of it okay?" I respond before i started to ride my car..

MIDORIYA'S POV

Now I'm here at the university...gladly I'm not late on my first class...
"Hey there's another transferee in here....I heard he's rich and humble "uraraka whispered
"Eh? Do you know who is it?" I asked
"No...but they said he's rich rich..."uraraka says
I nodded and listening back to our lesson...

AFTER CLASS....

I saw a crowd of students was screaming and cheering again mostly the girls ...
I know, it was the D.E4 again...
Iida and uraraka was on a meeting and they left me alone again ...
I continued walking and bumped to someone...

"S-sorry I.." I said and then realized who's that person...
"Come here" he grabs my hand and they took me with them....
"Hey where are we going?!...let me go!" I said trying to let go from his grip...
He left his friends there with the crowd...

WARNING R18 ⚠️

WARNING R18⚠️!!!!!I already warned you...

----++++++++++++++++++-----+-+++++++++++

🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫😳😳😳😳😳😳🤫🤫🤫🤫

We both go up the stairs and ended up in the roof top...
"Why are we here katsuki?" I asked
And Katsuki just staring at me
"Hey hello?!!did you hear me?!."I yelled
And he pinned my both hand at the wall with his hand...
"Did I ever told you to don't yell at me nerd!" he said and glared at me
"I don't remembered that you have told me about it" I respond
"About yesterday...don't even dare to tell anyone about it ...got it?!"he warned
"Okay...is that all you want to say?" I asked sarcastic

He's face is getting more an inch close to me...
I can smell his breath and I can see his red ruby eyes closely...
The sunlight spots on the other side of the rooftop and his lips slowly touches mine..

He kissed me?!....HE F*CKING KISSED ME!!!!!!!!!AGHHHHHH!!!...I CANT BELIEVE IT...

I pushed him away and stared at him...
"W-what are you doing?.." I yelled panicking..
He closed his mouth and realized what he just did to me...
He step closer to me and holds my hand..
"KATSUKI?!...what are you doing...they will caught us here...you know this is not the right place to-...."he closes my mouth with his hand and staring at me...

he smirks and put his other hand around my waist,,,
"I like how your blushing, it's cute" he said ..

wait is he trying to seduce me?!
i glared and flustered...
I quickly covered my face with my both hands because of that...

He touches and took my hand, removing it from my face...
And whispered at me in a sexy tone "you like it? don't you?" he asked smirking at me ..
I trembled and my gay panic modes on...
Why is he saying this?...

"KATSUKI stop...i-i need to attend the class and..."I was about to leave but he grabs my hand to stop me ..
He pulled me to him ...and His hand aggressively touches my ass and his other hand is hardly holding around my waist...
Wut the heck?! 😳

"Damn...Your thick..."he said grinning
"No, I'm not!...don't touch me you pervert!" I yelled and slap his face, not that hard..
He pulled my chin and aggressively kisses me.....
Now how can I refused?...
I can't let go from his grip...he's too strong..
I kissed him back and pulled him close to me..
Slowly putting my arms around his neck ..
and he enjoying it...

After 1 minute, we let go from the kiss.
and We both catches our breath now...
He's licking and tasting my saliva..and stared at me...
"meet me at the library after school.." he whispered before he leave.

My heart's pounding so fast...
This guy...

He took my FIRST KISS......