CH - 2

"BUT HOW!?" the shocked Wei Wuxian shouted.

"Well like I said it's with a help from someone"

Wei Ying answered but then Wei Wuxian remembered future Lan Zhan saying he is his husband/wife so he look down on the floor wondering how the floor become interesting, he hide his face trying to hide his blushing face but past Lan Zhan already saw his blushing face and also remembered what his future self said to them and his ears got tinted red.

The kids stood there awkwardly and confused, A-yuan the oldest asked his parents.

"A-niang, A-die, they look similar to you both. do you guys perhaps know them?" A-yuan asked his parents.

"Mn, yes we know them." the future Lan Zhan answered and Wei Ying answered too with his gentle voice "Yes, we know them. they are me and your A-die past self"

A-yuan becomd shocked because of what his A-niang answer ghaty he stuttered saying.

"B-but how?" A-yuan half shoutedly asked. "Do you remember her? the one that help me to have you guys? she's the one that teleport them here" "And I'm sure of that." Wei Ying said with his voice scary.

me: I'm dead

I'm really sorry guys it's so short and it's been so long since I posted anyway happy new year! :)

EDITED;