CH - 3

"Oh, so who is this person!?" Wei Wuxian asked wondering, if you look closely to past Lan Zhan you can see a curiousty on his eyes.

"She is a person that helped us to be able to make our kids"
Wei Ying replied.

"Mn" future Lan Zhan agreed to his husband/wife.

"But how? cause aren't that impossible!?" Wei Wuxian half shoutedly asked.

"That is a secret, I'm sorry"

"And we couldn't answer your question because that will cause a  problem here in the future" answered Wei Ying.

"Kids, you guys go to jingshi." future Lan Zhan strictly yet gently said.

"Oh~ kel." Wei Ying sing song with his voice that can scare you immediately.

"Oh, oh, haha... hi Lan Ying..!" The poor girl greeted, scared for her life.

"Why did you bought them here..?" Wei Ying or Lan Ying asked her.

"We-well, can i keep that a secret?" the girl who's named kel replied with her face pleading.

"No." Future Lan Zhan quickly answered. "You. will. tell. us. after you put them back in their time."

"Yes yes" The girl said crying internally but still answered.

"Good" Wei Ying said. Then there are the two that got traveled in the future. They stood there dumbfounded, past Lan Zhan is the first one who got back in his senses so he asked politely.

"Is she the one that you guys are talking about?" past Lan Zhan politely questioned the two.

"Yes" Wei Ying answered.

。⁠:゚´ . . . '゚⁠:⁠。

"But she's just a kid?" Wei Ying questioning said.

"HEY!" The girl shouted.

"Yes she is, she is ** years old but she can do something that you do not wanna wish to know" Wei Ying answered with his voice holding an annoyed tone.

"Aww that kind of hurt lan ying..." The girl said with a fake hurt on her face.

"Sure whatever" Wei Ying answered.

"hmph"

(the kids is inside jingshi)

"Why don't we go inside jingshi" Wei Ying suggested.

"Sure!" The girl answered with Wei Wuxian saying the same.
"Mn" Past Lan Zhan answered too.