CH - 5

"mn" past Lan Zhan answered and nodded. "My god I look scary. if i didn't know that I'm him I think I'm going to be so scared and pee on my pants- " Wei wuxian said quietly. Past Lan Zhan just shook his head at his future soon to be husband/wife.

"But wei ying future surely is scary" past Lan Zhan said thinking on his mind.

(Back to Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying)

"I-im sorry ok" Jiang Cheng please to Wei Ying who look so angry at him because he just barg in to the door when his and Lan Zhan kids is sleeping.

"NO AND COME HERE!" Wei ying shouted at Jiang Cheng.

"Am i really him!?"

"AND I CAN SCARE JIANG CHENG TOO NOW!?"Wei Wuxian shouted but not too loud to wake the kids.

(I mean the kids will probably wake up for sure lol)

"Mn" future Lan Zhan agreed to his past husband/wife.

。⁠:゚' . . . '゚⁠:⁠。

.

"Oh wow, just...wow. I'm shocked." Wei Wuxian said.

"Hey future Lan Zhan why do you and future me have so many kids..?" Wei Wuxian turn to future Lan Zhan to asked but found his ears and neck are so red because of his question.

"That's nothing." future Lan Zhan answered to him.

"Eh? Ok then?" Wei Wuxian said.

Past lan zhan who kind of understand now, his ears turn red immediately.