Chapter 10

Okay guys so it's like gonna have me being with wangyi so please don't mind me- 😭 I'm sorry for the one's who will not like this chapter and hope you guys enjoy it's over 1k words and guys sorry for mistakes if there are any! And sorry if some of the Chinese i guess is wrong cause I'm not even a chinese at the first place

•••

As i go back in the room where the children are sleeping yixian and wangyi the two who woke up because of wuyi cries look at me and asked.

"Did a-niang already take him/her?" Yixian asked.

"Yeah he already take him/her and currently breastfeeding wuyi right now" I said.

"Alright then I'm just gonna clean myself I'll be back" Yixian said as she goes on the bathroom to clean herself.

"Now what?" Wangyi asked. "You can go on the living room i still need to watch your siblings" I answered. "EHHH NO WAY! shushu binghe will just squeeze me to death" He shouted but i glare at him "Don't shout your siblings will wake up because of you" I said. "Alright alright fine I'm sorry" He said then roll his eyes at me "Hmph" After that i look away "Awww your so cute!!!" He said then approach me "Whatever i said then goes to sit near the bed but he approach me and sit next to me "Oh come on C let me approach you" He said pouting "No you will just squeeze me to death, you hug like your shushu" I said to him.

"Don't be mean and i do not!" He said then huffed. "Yeah yeah sure" I said then roll my eyes again.

"Why do they even consider you as cold yet gentle but look at you right now clingy as fuc-" I said then about to curse when he shush my mouth with his finger.

I look at him with -seriously face- then knitted my eyebrows "Aish you are about to curse you just said that i shouldn't shout but you are about to curse and your near they're bed too" He said.

"Whatever" I said.

"I'm back" Yixian said as she open the door and come in here.

"Oh- is he annoying you again..?" She asked.

"Yeah" I answered and roll my eyes AGAIN.

"HEY I'M NOT THO- ! I'm just approaching her but she's just-" he said but i put my hand on his mouth.

"Don't be to loud will you your siblings are still sleeping" I said.

••• In the living room •••

"Aw is that wuyi???" Luo binghe asked and approach wei ying and look at his nephew/niece face.

"Yeah" Wei ying said.

"Wait aren't you guys are not going back to your partner's..?" He asked. Luo binghe gasped and then shout "OH MY SHIZUN!!! I'M COMING!"

/Then boom he left before wei ying throw one of his pan on his head for shouting😐/

"Im gonna go too wei ying good bye" hua cheng said goodbye then left after luo binghe.

Wei ying approach wei wuxian and asked "Do you want to see he's/her face?"

"Y-yeah sure" Wei wuxian awkwardly answered. Wei ying sit next too him and let him see wuyi "he's/she's cute" he said with shining eyes. "Ofcourse" Wei ying proudly said.

Wei ying caught lan Wangji looking so he asked "do you want too see wuyi face too mini lan zhan?". Lan wangji just nod shyly. "Sure sure come here then" he said then put his other arm to come gesture. Lan wangji sit next to him too and look at the baby face his eyes shining too like wei wuxian. Lan zhan look at the scene Infront him he sigh in relief when his wei ying brothers left.

/☠️/Lan zhan be getting scared cause of wei ying brothers but then he was still scared even if they left tho-/

••• Back in the room •••

"Are you guys sure?" Yixian teasingly asked.

"Ofcourse!" I quickly answer.

But she just look at us teasingly so i just huffed then look away and just look at the sleeping kids. She silently laugh but i just glare at her

/Guys guys wait just wanna tell you that they are fourteen and I'm gonna make wangyi and yixian twins/

"But then why are you not still pulling away your hand in his mouth" she asked teasingly again.

After i realize what she just said i quickly pull away my hands then see wangyi smirking face at me i slightly blush and look away again.

"You guys argh whatever I'ma make you guys watch your siblings sleeping if you guys tease me once more" after i said that she quickly stop.

"Your no fun" she said.

"I really don't get it why they said you guys are well-...whatever" i was about to said something but then stop cause i will not get my answer at them.

"Wait y'know what- " I said then stood up both of them look at me confused.

"I'm gonna just put an talisman on them I'm getting bored now" I said then put an talisman in them and go out in the room.

/The talisman that i put is i will know if they wake up so i will go back there when they did/

After they realize what i just did they go out follow me and laugh.

"You guys- STOP LAUGHING AT ME!" I shout at them as we go out in the door of jingshi quietly. They stop laughing as we go out in jingshi and keep they're face as they always did when they are out so i roll my eyes at them and my turn to laugh at them.

As we continue walking we stumble in A-yuan.

"Oh hey you guys are still here?" I asked.

"Yeah why? Where will we be?" Jingyi answer then asked.

"Well i thought you guys go out in this sect or night hunt like that" I answered.

"Well we are gonna but then we change our plan and we will go in jingshi" jingyi said excitingly. I raised one of my eyebrows at this.

"What Shizui said past master wei and hanguan-jun are there in jingshi and you put them both here" jingyi said.

"Ohhh wait are you sure that he tell you?" I raised one of my eyebrows at him again.

"Yes! Shizui tell me byeee" he shouted then drag a-yuan where i don't know

•••

Sorry for the mistakes guys i don't know what to tell you guys next so see yah in the next chapter!