Chapter 7

As they all sit down wei ying whisper something that send shiver in lan zhan and wei wuxian see this.

"Why are you shivering?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"That's nothing..."lan zhan immediately answer.

"And wait what are you guys even whispering?" Wei wuxian asked again. "I just whisper to him that my brother's are coming here-" Wei ying answer but immediately got shut down when Wei Wuxian yelled"WHAT BROTHERS.!?."

"Hua ge and bing ge they are my biological brothers" wei ying immediately answer cause he know his past self will probably shout again."wait what..? How?" wei wuxian question "That's something you will know in the future" answer again wei ying."But then why is he scared of them"Wei wuxian question
"Oh well he's scared of them" wei ying cooley answer.Lan zhan immediately turn his head.

Wei Wuxian and lan Wangji is shock."oh wow-..."wei wuxian whisper."but why is he scared of them?"wei wuxian question again."well they are protective of me and when they got to know that he's my husband they threatened him and was about to burn Claude Reccess" wei ying answer again then shook his head.

"I am honestly shocked of what you just said" Wei Wuxian.But then someone barg in the door again thank god that the kids will not hear it and wei ying will not get mad of whoever did that."WEI YING!"Luo binghe shouted and ran to hug him.

(Guys am i right in the name pls tell me if it's wrong so i can edit it to correct it)

(And yes they call him wei ying and not lan ying cause they are still protective on him and still y'know in lan zhan-...)

"Bing ge" wei ying answer and hug back."it's good that C put an talisman cause the kids will be surely awake"wei ying said and then luo binghe pout."that's not gonna work in me" wei ying said "hmph sorry" luo binghe pleaded."fine" said wei ying then roll his eyes."wei ying" Hua Cheng said then wave his hand to him cause he can't hug him."hello hua ge" wei ying said and wave back. "Lan Wangji..." Hua Cheng said with his cold voice and glare to lan zhan.lan zhan bow and greet him back.luo binghe just roll his eyes.

"Um-"wei wuxian begin that hua cheng and luo binghe hear and look at him.luo binghe suddenly came on where is he sitting and hug him tight"omg isn't he your past self wei ying!"exclaimed luo binghe."yeah that's my past self there is lan zhan past self too C put them here in the future"said wei ying to his brothers.

"Ohhh" luo binghe said with his mouth O shape.

Hua Cheng sit next to wei wuxian and hug him too."uh-? Are they the..?" Wei Wuxian question his future self."yes they are my idiot brothers"wei ying said "aw that's mean wei ying" pouted luo binghe."whatever" said again wei wuxian then roll eyes at his gege.

"Wait where are my nephew's.!?" Question hua cheng.lan zhan answer"they are in the room sleeping C is watching them."

"Oh"Hua Cheng said.

Hua Cheng turn around his head then found Lan Wangji sitting he smirk"is he his past self"asked Hua Cheng."yeah that's lan zhan past self why?" Wei ying said and asked."nothing"hua cheng said."okay?"said wei ying.

______________________♡

If some of it is familiar to you guys or maybe some of the coming chapters will be familiar to her work _wangxian-mother_  it is and don't worry guys i already ask for her permission so you guys will not need to be worried like i steal it or did not credit her like that.

It's over 590+ words guys with out this words my god '🤧' I'm so happy:>

Well that's it.

Hope you guys like/love it<3