Ch.2 (Meeting)

Sonic's P.O.V

I am walking alone in the corridor,I have no idea where did I go,everything are green,also I think there is something watching me,waiting the right time to attack,so I make myself stealth first.

and I see some figure come out and I look closer,and its Chicka and Foxy,but something is not right their eyes are turn to pure black and some engine oil droping form their eyes.

What should I do now? The things are look like 'you can run ,but you can't hide'

I got more scard and start to back away but I hit something accidently,so I turn around. And here lies BB and Mangle.

Sonic: Oh... shoot.........

BB: Intruder!!!!!!

And all the animatronics are pay attenion.

It is bad,so I run in a room and pull the wardrobe to the door way,make sure the animatronics can't come in.

Sonic: That was close. But I can't stay here forever...

???: Thats right but you can't escape now...

I turn around and I see Springtrap.

Springtrap: Marionette... the secretest animatronic... hehe.........

Sonic: My real name is Sonic...... not Marionette...

Springtrap: hmpf......... what a stubborn girl you are... hah hah... How about you join my team......

And the door that behind me is broken and all the animatronic are in the room except Bonnie.

Sonic: In your dreams,you demon......

Springtrap: You make me no choise......... attack...

And they all start to run toward me.

Meanwhile.........

Shadic: Dad... I want to be with you!!!

Shadow: Fine...... just remeber you need to follow us...

Shadic: Yay!!!!!!!

Rouge: We have no time to wastse,keep going!!!

And we start to going to Freddy Fazbear Pizza. But I see something coming toward us.

Shadow: Stay back!!!!

Bonnie: Hey!!! Its me!!!!!

Shadow: Bunny?!

Bonnie: Its Bonnie,not Bunny!!! And back to the topic... you guys need to help Marionette,shes in trouble...

Tails: We know,she didn't came home about 3 days!!!

Bonnie: We need to go!!! Before its too late.

To be continued............

Me: I know its short but Ch.3 will be here soon I promise you guys.