Ch.4 (the only way)

Bonnie's P.O.V
I lay Marionette on my lap and I see her eyes are close and droping blood and engine oil. But suddenly her hand move a little and touch my bunny ears.

Bonnie: Marionette?!

But she kick me right on the face.

Sonic: Don't touch me you stupid golden medtal!!!!!

Bonnie: (holding his face) What? Its me Bonnie.

Shadow: Stop it Sonic!!!! (hold Sonic's arms)

Sonic: Let go!!!!

Rouge: Amy!!! Took Shadic back to the room!!!!

Shadow: Clam down Sonic its me Shadow. Your Lover...

Sonic: (touch Shadow hand) Is that really you?

Shadow: Yes its me and open your eyes...

Bonnie: She can't... I check her form head to legs and she open her eyes already.

Shadow: But its empty.

Sonic: Springtrap broke my eyes now I see nothing.

Shadow: That mother ******* son of a ***** how dare he hurt my Sonic!!!!!

Shadic: Mommy (hug Sonic)

Sonic: Shadic?

Shadic: Yes mommy~

Sonic: (hug back)

Tails and Amy: Awwwwww.........

Bonnie: But if Springtrap broke Marionette's eyes is impossable if it does the hole in her eyes are unable to be empty.

Shadow: You mean the golden **** just took her eyes away.

Bonnie: Yes,if it is normal Springtrap will place the her eyes in his own body.

Shadow: If not?

Bonnie: In the other animatronics.

Sonic: (let go of Shadic) Although I can't see anything,I still remember the movement about Springtrap. And we are going to do the job again so we can destory purple guy and save Freddy at the same time.

Shadow: Again?!

Shadic: Papa? Are you okey?

Shadic: Yes Shadic,papa is okay.

Sonic: (smile)

And Shadow,Shadic,Tails and Rouge walk back to the room. And I holding Marionette because she don't find the way.

Sonic: You know what Bonnie...

Bonnie: You mean......

Sonic: Yes... I will protect Shadow and my friends no matter what happen to me.

Bonnie: After this,we will all ............

Sonic: (A tear dropping from her empty eyes) I know just don't talk about it......... I don't want them worried.

Bonnie: OK...............

And We go to the room as well.

Shadow P.O.V

We are checking the camaras and see Sonic and Bonnie finally come in the room.

Shadow: What take you guys so long?

Sonic: Nothing

Bonnie: Find anything?

Amy: No,the version is too burry,I only see green.

Sonic: Because its not only a camara and Shadow put on this first.

Shadow: Why? And what do you mean about its not only a camara?

Sonic: Just put it on (pin Shadow down and put the headphone in Shadows ear) now 1,2,3 go (click camara 3)

I suddenly feel the world is spinning around and I am in another place I see I am dress as Sonic.

Shadow: What the fish?! The **** I am wearing a dress?!

But I heard the sound form the headphone.

Sonic: You okey?

Shadow: I am fine but why I need to wear that dress?!

Sonic: No time to talk about this,now find a kid who is alone and crying!!!!

So I walk around and I see all the kids are enjoying the party and I see a kid who is all alone with a table which place nothing.

Shadow: Sonic!!! I found it!!!

Sonic: OK... now remember where he sit and exit this place.

And I see a exit door so I walk toward it. And a flash I am back to where the others is.

Sonic: Now surive the night...

Shadow: What is all that for?! Why we need that kid?

Sonic: The place that you just go is the past of 'Freddy Fazbear Pizza' and that kid is what the toys forgot so that was the killing thing happen. And for simple the kid is the 'trigger'

Shadow: okey.........

Amy: Sonic? Whats that? (point at the animatronics head that out of the door way)

Sonic: Shoot!!!! Everyone don't turn your head to the other side.

And we do what she told.

*ding dong ding dong*

Sonic: That was close...... remember do what I told and everyone will be safe... now get aome rest.........

Shadic: Papa...... whats wrong with mommy?

Shadow: (pat Shadic's head) Mommy is want us to be safe and lets go home and get some sleep.

Shadic: OK...

And we all go back to our own place.