Ch.7 ( Mangle minigame)

Sonic's P.O.V

As I wake up I see its 2:00 p.m. (Don't say I'm lazy we go to sleep at 7:00 a.m. because we leave the restaurant at 6:00 a.m.)

And I even can feel Shadow is hugging me in his sleep so I put his hands back to his pillow and I got off the bed,make sure I didn't wake him up.

And I go to the bathroom have a shower and change my outfit. After this I go to the main room and sit on the sofa and

And suddenly I heard a knock on the door , so I open it and I have a feelling its Bonnie...

Bonnie: Good afternoon~ Marionette~

Sonic: Yea... I know its you and good afternoon to you too~

Bonnie: Still can't see?

Sonic: Fix a little but whatever I see is really burry. I can just see the colour of you......... (well I still can use my feelings to do things)

Bonnie: How about we 'eat' something first?

Sonic: Kay.........

And we go to the table and I give him the 'food' and mine too. Well of couse I don't want Shadow to see it because me and Bonnie are drink engine oil. Of couse I can eat real food but can't eat a lot.

After we finish I see Shadow holding Shadic and walk down stair as well.

Sonic: Have a good sleep? Sleepyhead (smile)

Shadow: Yea~ I have (smile back)

Shadic: (hug Sonic) Good afternoon mommy!!!!!!

Sonic: Good afternoon~ sweetheart~

Bonnie: (smile)

As soon as the time is 9:00 p.m. That mean we need to go to 'Freddy Fazbear pizza' again.

Shadow P.O.V

Again Horrable restaurant......... but I see Sonic is in deep thought maybe because she is thinking how to save Freddy but I can see her face is kind of wired at the same time.

Sonic: OK,now we need to go and we must bring Rouge because she is the big help in the plan about safe Freddy and the others.

So we go get Tails,Amy and Rouge and start to walk to the restaurant.

The nightguard's room............

Again Sonic is force somebody to wear the headphone who is Rouge.

Rouge: Hey!!! Thats rude.........

Sonic: Sorry...... But I really need your help.........

And Sonic knock the stuff that on the table and Rouge disappear.

Rouge P.O.V

I don't beilve it's me to act like a animatronics but I look at myself,I only have a head,not thing more.........

Sonic: Rouge? Can you hear me?

Rouge: Can you explain why I only have a head?!

Sonic: Your mission is found all your parts which is body and the left arm ............

Rouge: That means I have two heads?!

Sonic: Well,Its your skull not really the other head.

Rouge: Is it done if I collect all my body parts?

Sonic: No you need to find the secret path like Silver and gind the cake,remember don't touch the kids!!!!!

Rouge: Fine............

So I start to move,Wow~ I don't belive a animatronic can move without a body XD

And I go to another room I see a animatronic body so I collect it and it turn to my body,that means I only have two left.........

And I go to the third room and I see a kid running around so I jump up and took the left arm and run to the last room and I see the right arm which is with a skull ( I don't know how to say -_-)

So I collect it like the others and it all become the part of me and I tried to find the secert wall that Sonic said,so I start to hit the wall and I found it so I jump down.

And I fall into a dark room and I see some balloons and it make a path and maybe if I follow the balloons,it can let me find the cake that Sonic said.

So I start to jump and I make it,I see a big cake in fount of me and I touch it.

The world start to spining and I back to where Sonic and the others was.

Sonic P.O.V

I see Rouge come back that means our mission is comple and can feel myself more lighter because the day is one step closer,I know if I still continued Shadow and the others will found out soon.

So I have a little idea,I don't care they call me a *****,a slut or else. I am not stupid ,I know what I am doing and its safe my friends...............

Bonnie: Marionette?

Sonic: What?

Bonnie: Are you disappearing too? Cause my arm is start to turn stealth.........

Sonic: Yes,I am and it happens to my legs,maybe Freddy,Chicka and Foxy too......

Of couse Shadow didn't hear that but I can see he is a little bit jealous cause I talk to Bonnie more than talk to him......

*ding dong ding ding*

Night 2 is over,so we walk out of the room and after night 4 my plan will start to work...............

To be continued............

Me: Try to think what Sonic is planning and see you guys soon~