Ch.9 (Flashbacks and Chica's return)

Sonic P.O.V

I think its only a few days left............ and this is still morning......... but...... I can't sleep......... so I walk out the house and see if I can find anything in Freddy Fazbear Pizza.........

Bonnie's P.O.V

I am just sitting at the coner......... crying......... because of those painful flashbacks......... I want everyone back especially chica......... because I love her so much......... ever since we still alive......... her smile is always the thing that cheer me up......

But now...... they are all gone.........

Suddenly,I heard footsteps.........so I stand up quickly.........

Sonic: calm down Bonnie......... its just me~

Bonnie: ......... *lower his head*

Sonic: whats wrong?

Bonnie: flashbacks.........

Sonic P.O.V

I feel nad about him......... he nearly lost all the things he care about......... the one he love...... best friends and life.........

Sonic: *pat Bonnie* its okay......... we will safe them,please clam down......

Bonnie: *sob and nodded*

Then,we start seraching around,then to my surprise I found Golden Freddy......... but he didn't move...... just sit there and do nothing.........but I can see he is disappearing too.........

Sonic: Are you okay?

He didn't answer......... I get that as its not okay...... cause if he is...... he will say the words 'its me' but how come he don't answer me?!

Sonic: Hello?! *touch Golden Freddy*

Third person P.O.V

Suddenly,Sonic eye widen,pupils got smaller and gasping for breath.........

Sonic: C...can't......... b...breath......

Bonnie: Mari!!!!!!!! No!!!!!!! ( Mari for short...... I am lazy)

Now for what Sonic see

(Its a little bit bloody if you don't want to see it......... please skip)

A little hedgie girl is got tie on the table by the purple guy.........

The girl: BIG SISTER!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?! *try to get free*

Purple guy: Ha ha ha ha............ I wonder how your scream looks like *took out a knife*

The girl: *gasp*

Purple guy: *smirk and stub the knife in her right eye

The girl: *scream of the pain* Stop it!!!!!!!!!! No!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Purple guy: It will be quick~ *stub his knife deeper in her eye and the girl's eye ball is got dig out by his knife* heh heh heh............

The girl: *sob* *and blood is droping form her now empty eye*

Purple guy: *look at the girl's eye ball* well,thats not pretty usful for me...... *flow it away then stub his knife in her chest* ha~ I guess it's more fun~

The girl: *scream and gasping* h......help......me......... *die with her eyes open wide*

Puple guy: *took out the knife form her chest* humf......... no fun at all......... *pick her dead body out of the room*

Back to person.........
(the person who skip can read now)

Bonnie: Marionette............Mari?