ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪʙʀᴀʀɪᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴʟᴜᴄᴋʏ ʙᴏʏ

•°• ✾ •°•

As soon the three left the room, Paimon flew in front with her small arms on her hips and head high before starting her job as a guide.

"Anyways Y/n, we are at the Knights of Favonius headquarters! That on the side of Jean's office is the solitary confinement where one of our child friend knight, Klee often spends when she blows up things... ehehe, and just across from us is the library!."

"We are doing the tour now?"

"Of course! The sooner the better, Paimon remembered that we didn't eat lunch and maybe Y/n here might be starving!" The fairy reasoned as the blonde sighed.

"...Library?" the girl said in a meek voice.

"Yeah, you know- a bunch of books ranging from histories, literature, and even fairy tales!" The fairy beamed and Aether glanced at the girl.

"Do you want to see the library, Y/n?" Aether asked and the h/c haired nodded energetically at the boy as sparkles imaginatively surrounds her.

The blonde chuckled before they head to the library. Upon entering, the local librarian witch yawned from her sitting just when her attention caught sight of the outlander with his partner and a guest.

"My, oh my, what a pleasant surprise~ If it isn't the traveler and Paimon. I see you two have brought a guest. A cute one at that~"

"Hey Lisa, how's your day? Any news for the Liyue teyvat travel guide?"

"My day passed quite peacefully cutie, thank you for asking. Sadly I don't have any news for Liyue's travel guide. But i am quite curious who this sweetheart you have here?" Lisa mentioned, gesturing to the h/c girl leaning dangerously over the rails.

"A-ah Y/n! Your gonna fall if you lean too much!" Paimon panicked leaving the blonde's side to the Y/n.

"Anyways that's Y/n, we helped her after we saw her by the shore near falcon coast and was injured and had a bit of difficulty as her memories had been lost." The blonde traveler informed.

"Is that so? Poor sweetheart, I'll gladly brew up some tea for her if she likes. Anyways cutie, mind the noise if you're here to show her around alright?"

Noises from downstairs the library caught their attention. Aether sweatdropped.

"We will.

Just after the two talked, Paimon tugged Aether's sleeve gaining his attention.

"Uhm, Y/n just gone speed reading the books and I can't stop her!"

Aether and Lisa raised their brows before looking down the rails and there was Y/n sitting on the floor surrounded by a bunch of books scattered across the floor each stacked messily as the h/c girl rapidly flipped the books before proceeding to another and another and another... and... you know what I mean.

"Paimon... explain?"

"Ehehe... well while you two are talking, Y/n here wandered and caught attention with the books, and just as Paimon blinked a bunch of books started piling up!" Exaggerating hand movements.

"Quite a reader I must say, with that speed, she can finish the whole library in two days." Lisa amused.

"I better stop her, so that we can continue the tour..." Aether mumbled, already walking toward the busy bookworm.