☆2☆

James potter closed his bedroom door and sat down at his table

James potter closed his bedroom door and sat down at his table. He gently picked up his quill, dipped it in some ink and started writing a letter to Lily Evans.

Dear Evans,

Today the lads and I saw a stag in our......garden. they are beautiful and majestical creatures don't you agree?

How do you feel about stags then, love?

You're not afraid of those are you?

That might be a problem.

With the knowledge that you miss me,

James

James set his quill down and opened the cage where his owl, hazel was sitting.

"Hey Hazel, could you take this to Lily? I will give you treats once you come back." James said with a lopsided smile.

"James! Dinner is ready honey." A voice rang from downstairs.

"I will be down in a minute mum!" James's voice rang back.

Then he went down to dinner knowing very well that he will not get a reply to his letter. Knowing that Lily Evans never has and never will reply to him. Knowing that she will never love him like he loves her. Knowing that his love will always be unrequited.

But what James Potter didn't know is that Lily Evans is currently waiting for his letter with a hopeful glint in her eyes and a silly grin plastered to her face knowing very well that she is slowly falling for the arrogant toe-rag.

What they both didn't know was that they had already fallen hard for each other. They just didn't know it yet.

***