Our first Christmas

Eijiro Kirishima

Ever since the 1st of December Kirishima has been working tirelessly to make everything perfect for his first Christmas with his darling. Plus, they've been much more loving lately so it really looked like things were falling into place. From decorating to watching holiday movies he and his darling did it all just like a normal couple would. It was Christmas eve when his darling wanted to cook a meal for them, he wanted to help and did try but they would always kick him out of the kitchen.

It was later that night when Kirishima woke up his head felt fuzzy but he saw that his darling was missing. Confused he went looking for them however once he got to the living room the front door was wide open. Dread had started to fill his mind, grading a flashlight he went out to look for them. When he and his darling 'moved in' together, Kirishima had found a place where there were not many people so they wouldn't be bothered by too much.

It wasn't very hard to find them with snow still falling along with snow that still covered the ground. He did finally find them a few blocks away.

"(y/n)!" he called out to them.

Pulling them close to him, thankful that he found them so fast. After that he brought them back home to warm them up as well as promising to cook from now on and to keep things locked up better for safety. With a door that easy to open anyone could have come in but not to worry he lets his darling know that they are in good hands that would never leave them in the cold.