1 - Boss Kink!

He came closer to you, pinning you on the wall, there is no way you could escape from him. He smelled amazing, not so strong essence yet subtle and pure, vanilla scent. You close your eyes due to shyness. He was just inches away from you, losing the gap to centimeters now, his minty breath hit your skin, your lips waiting badly for his touch.

All of a sudden you felt wet, not from the heat between you too but actually all over, when water poured down on you completely making you wet from top to bottom, you shudder with coldness.

?? - Bitch! Get up!!

Your eyes wide awake, breath panting, hair and clothes completely wet, you wake up with coldness on your body, the cold water was worst.
Y/n - Yahhh! What the fuck, yunaaaaaa

As soon as yuna heard you screaming she ran throwing away the bucket which she just now emptied on you, yelling, "aaaahhhhhh"

Y/n - Yahh! You bitch get back here!!
You run behind her cursing her, from your room to all the way down your apartment literally waking every neighbor, who came outside to see what was the fuss about.

When you reached outside of the building you couldn't see where she went, left or right, but you noticed everyone was staring at you. Ladies were covering the eyes of their men. Others staring at you without blinking.
Your dress was now see-through and everyone could see your black lingerie. You hide your body covering it with your sleek hands and ran back turning around, the fabric was sticking to your body, your round ass bouncing while everyone saw you running until your vanished into the black hole.

That's where you wanted to go right now, but you entered your apartment, making the floor wet as well, you entered the bathroom removing your overalls. Just in your wet lingerie.
You look at your reflection in the mirror, how hot you looked with that perfect curve and fitting lingerie.

You prepared yourself a hot water bath, filled up the tub, and poured vanilla essence soap foam into it.
You went outside to bring a few things and removed your remaining wet piece of clothes and entered the hot water, calming down, and sinking into it.
Even though it was a dream, you just couldn't stop thinking about it, the sensation you felt, the urge to kiss a guy, you feel your belly tickling inside.

Your hands went down south to your core under the water, you rubbed your clit with your middle finger gently and moaned with pleasure. You reached your hand to find the thing for you, and you took it underneath the water, positioning its tip on your core, thinking about a hot guy making love to you, you entered the dildo inside you making you scream as it stretched your walls wide.
Rubbing your clit with another hand, encircling it for almost pleasure, you thrust the length deep shaking it inside you so it touches each of your spots simultaneously.

Your pushes became insanely fast while you felt the knot building up in your stomach, you stretched your legs afar keeping them up on the edge of the tub and sinking more down resting your head on the rim of the tub. You shoved the length deep a few more times hitting your spots, and that's when you just felt your legs going weak and releasing your cum draining all your energy on it.
You close your eyes as you felt the orgasm and satisfaction of your body and emotions.
Aint sex the best thing?

You complete your remaining routine and dress up because you have an interview today. Currently, you are jobless and you have to find a job to pay your rent and pay for other luxuries items coz babe you have an expensive taste.

You finally see yuna entering the room, you give her a wild stare like she was a pray to you.
Yuna - Okay I'm sorry, I tried to waky waky you, but you were sleeping so deep may be dreaming about your sexy guy, so I thought of another way to wake you up.

You were listening to her silently with a stare as your folded your hands.
Yuna - Oh come on, You have an interview, I have to do it, you know you need money to buy a few satisfying toys for yourself.
Y/n - Yah! You bitch!
You throw a pillow at her and she caught it and threw it back at you.

You both were encircling the couch, running behind each other like wild cats. When the landlady entered screaming at both of you, with a bowl in her hand.
Lady Choi - Stop running you girls and have this I have this today so I'm sharing with you guys, my boy will be home today, all the way from the USA. I made it specifically for him

You both settle down across the table with Mrs. Choi, still hissing at each other. She pours a nice and big scoop of the soup in your bowl with a spicy pork piece on the side. Such heavy breakfast in the morning itself.
You gesture to her that this much is enough for your little belly. Well you know you felt tired from your early workout in the bathtub.

You guys have many times heard about the lady's son, that he is good looking, handsome, earns a lot and is doing a business in the USA and is graduated from Han University.
Yuna - So Lady Choi when will your son be here?
L. Choi - Oh, he will arrive in the evening, and girls tonight we have a dinner party which I am throwing for him as a welcome party
Y/n - Wow, I'm so excited, sure we will come to help you as well
L.Choi - It will be on the rooftop so come there early to arrange everything.
Yuna - I think this could be the guy pf your dreams, he is handsome, so come early, we will have some fun
Y/n - Okay I will leave, for now, I have an interview, wish me luck.
L. Choi - Oh I wish you all the luck so that you can clear all my rents on time.

You leave for your interview and reach the company, which was very huge, you waited outside the office as the manager told you.
You wondered whether you taught here early because you could see no one else other than you. Like you thought there must have been many candidates.
While you were sitting you saw the magazines lying under the coffee table, you pick one and see the CEO on it.
"Gosh, he is so young to be a CEO, damn he looks hot too!", you utter to yourself.
The manager finally calls your name and you enter the cabin..